Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
sgabor we just launched together. I hope you didn't want gold. I was just planning on fueling the launch myself as I really wanted gold and before I knew it we were launching together. I hope it worked out well for you.

I Fly

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
sgabor we just launched together. I hope you didn't want gold. I was just planning on fueling the launch myself as I really wanted gold and before I knew it we were launching together. I hope it worked out well for you.

I Fly
No, no, it worked out just perfect for me. Great thanks! (y)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Just got my capsule back (GOLD) from research mission. Received "Crap"! No Crab Nebula- I have plenty of the others Space Odyssey items .
Also I finally got the laser cannon - took 18 flights. And now I must wait for my reset, this evening, so I can search neighbors Research Labs for Astronomical Calculations. ;)
Are we having fun yet !!!!o_O

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
My second Prometheus launch countdown with Simp1710 is underway with 400 points left. Anybody out there launch ready, feel free to join. You can still fulfill the Phantom Menace Quest and drop the astronaut academy with a third place and higher finish.
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I think that is impossible i get gold in my launchs because i dont have the items for it...
And like me a lot of mats never gonna get the Space Travel Monument

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hey Mrstepot we have launched! Topped the launch up with a load of Large Fuel Tanks so we can now get on with the Newspaper mini quest! :)
Thanks for the co-launch and the 2nd place - much appreciated as joining your launch has got me moving on this "Phantom Menace" challenge a lot quicker than I expected after getting that illusive Solar Collector!
Steve
Thanks for helping! When I left for work this morning I was hoping someone would join the launch and add some points before I returned. On we go to the newspapers. Incidentally, I have 5 of them if anyone needs some to visit! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve
Thanks for helping! When I left for work this morning I was hoping someone would join the launch and add some points before I returned. On we go to the newspapers. Incidentally, I have 5 of them if anyone needs some to visit! :)
Hi Mrstepot, no worries, thank you for providing a quick launch for me too! Without you having started it and letting me join and without any other help I probably would have only been launching about now.
After the launch I raced through the mini quests ... did the Newspapers, Aviation Museums, Cottages and got a Laser Cannon on my first flight to Tunguska (which I notice then disappears once you get it so no extra stars for me!) ... I used fuel to speed that flights return to get onto the next mini task ... but then ran out of visits to get the Astronomical Calculations from neighbors Research Labs!!! Doh!

So now I have to wait for the visit reset, complete that mission, do the flight to Washington and then ... I can reconstruct my fleet to have one more Jet and constantly fly to the Canary Islands for that Spaceship Launch Console before launching my Prometheus rocket ... phew!
How are you getting on Mrstepot?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Mrstepot, no worries, thank you for providing a quick launch for me too! Without you having started it and letting me join and without any other help I probably would have only been launching about now.
After the launch I raced through the mini quests ... did the Newspapers, Aviation Museums, Cottages and got a Laser Cannon on my first flight to Tunguska (which I notice then disappears once you get it so no extra stars for me!) ... I used fuel to speed that flights return to get onto the next mini task ... but then ran out of visits to get the Astronomical Calculations from neighbors Research Labs!!! Doh!

So now I have to wait for the visit reset, complete that mission, do the flight to Washington and then ... I can reconstruct my fleet to have one more Jet and constantly fly to the Canary Islands for that Spaceship Launch Console before launching my Prometheus rocket ... phew!
How are you getting on Mrstepot?
Steve I've been flying to the Canaries since yesterday afternoon (5 jets ) so far 3 SLC's - drop rate is so so poor. Good Luck !(y) l

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Pakman greensmith Dee140157 Colin Chew Chloe11111 One Bad Day LAX Mrstepot sgabor flip123 sportybear Jahuno. Rsorour Pilot2 Happy Helen
FYI - I have completed all quest for the Prometheus Launch !!!! (y) However, looking at my warehouse I need more items to reach the 2000 points. So today Wednesday, April 17th I will be flying to build up my supplies. Therefore I will be looking to launch tomorrow,Thursday, late AM (Approx 11:30AM EST). NOTE: I can either start the launch or join one underway either works for me. So please look for my post - here on this thread tomorrow morning :sleep: and tell me if you are ready to go ! Thanks ! Bill (y) PS I gotall the items without spending a greenie - Thanks Pakman ;) for the info !

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Pakman greensmith Dee140157 Colin Chew Chloe11111 One Bad Day LAX Mrstepot sgabor flip123 sportybear Jahuno. Rsorour Pilot2 Happy Helen
FYI - I have completed all quest for the Prometheus Launch !!!! (y) However, looking at my warehouse I need more items to reach the 2000 points. So today Wednesday, April 17th I will be flying to build up my supplies. Therefore I will be looking to launch tomorrow,Thursday, late AM (Approx 11:30AM EST). NOTE: I can either start the launch or join one underway either works for me. So please look for my post - here on this thread tomorrow morning :sleep: and tell me if you are ready to go ! Thanks ! Bill (y) PS I gotall the items without spending a greenie - Thanks Pakman ;) for the info !
billsnj ....I have been launch "happy" the past few weeks .... exhausted my PEBs, large tanks and Main stabilizers as a result. I need to build up my supplies as well. I am currently sending out 6 flights to the observatories. If i get some the large ticket items, i will definitely lookout for your launch tomorrow.
Cheers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
OK, tomorrow i can join your launch and help you as much you would need. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I hope I will be ready, but it is very uncertain yet... About to fulfill the task of visiting the observation labs, then I have to fly to Washington and then have to collect the spaceship launch consoles... Maybe if I keep playing all night ;-)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I hope I will be ready, but it is very uncertain yet... About to fulfill the task of visiting the observation labs, then I have to fly to Washington and then have to collect the spaceship launch consoles... Maybe if I keep playing all night ;-)
Console will take some time! If ur ready ok. Else we can go the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom