Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
What flight drops the "Spaceship Launch Console" ?? I thought that was a neighbor gift that nobody had??
Okay, so after you complete the flight to Washinton DC and get the item for the mission, you are put on a mission to get the Mission Control Center upgrade and the items drop from the following flights:

Canary Islands
Nice
Shanghai
Berlin

Including the ELUSIVE Spaceship Launch Consloe.

Sorry if this has already been posted. This has been very frustrating.

Question: Since it is a mission to complete the Mission Control Center upgrade, are the consoles now considered "quest items" that would be affected by the use of a "Spyglass"?? I have one, but would hate to waste it if it won't help

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I'm preparing a Prometheus launch, 1376 points and 23:50 hours. Feel free join me.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, and tdv especially ... i am having real trouble getting a Solar Collector to drop, its ludicrous, I have literally loads of all the other four items and it means I am stuck on the first mini quest (Prof Klandau's). So I have a question about the Spy Glass as I have one available ...
When should I activate it? Will it be effective from the moment I start using it (e.g. if a Jet lands 1 minute after its activated will it benefit from the Spy Glass) or is it only effective for flights that take off after it is activated and land while it is still active?
I am hoping its the former as then I can get a lot more flights to North/South Observatory done under my Spy Glass but wanted to check with those who have used it before and know! Thanks in advance for the answers! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Steve - as far as I am aware - the spy glass need to be active before you plane lands... - if it expires before the plane lands then you don't benifit from it...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - as far as I am aware - the spy glass need to be active before you plane lands... - if it expires before the plane lands then you don't benifit from it...
Hi tdv - thanks! That makes sense, what I will do is activate it a few minutes before my Jets and Delta's land from North/South Observatory and then send them off again as that means I will get at least two landings each with the Spy Glass active ... if that doesn't get me a Solar Collector I am quitting! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi tdv - thanks! That makes sense, what I will do is activate it a few minutes before my Jets and Delta's land from North/South Observatory and then send them off again as that means I will get at least two landings each with the Spy Glass active ... if that doesn't get me a Solar Collector I am quitting! :)
Steve. Don't give up! I just completed my Big Brother collection. I was having the same problem that you are having - couldn't get that last elusive item. I feel like i am so far behind everyone else. Maybe we can help each other with launches? If not, I'm hoping everyone else will be ready for a second launch when I am ready for my first! :)

Steve. Don't give up! I just completed my Big Brother collection. I was having the same problem that you are having - couldn't get that last elusive item. I feel like i am so far behind everyone else. Maybe we can help each other with launches? If not, I'm hoping everyone else will be ready for a second launch when I am ready for my first! :)

Becky - I found Big Brother collection the hardest so don't worry - you still have plenty of time. There will be plenty of people wanting to launch over the next week or so and it doesn't matter what position you get - you still will get the astronomers academy with a successful launch. I am holding out launching Pakman for as long as possible so I can hopefully keep benefitting from good drop rates.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Yip, I am flying now to Nice, Berlin & Canary Islands for the Spaceship Console.
I was notching up points towards stars & launch packs but that's on hold too.

Just got to be patient ;)

I am the only one left doing this!

HH

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Mrstepot thanks for the encouragement! I just got that illusive Solar Collector and completed my first Big Brother collection! So am onto the 'launch a normal rocket' mini mission. I saw your launch and jumped into it a few minutes ago (and just in time as I saw you were close to 1600 points), I think we will therefore launch very soon as I have a load of Large Fuel Tanks to drop in! Nice to finally get this mission going!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Yip, I am flying now to Nice, Berlin & Canary Islands for the Spaceship Console.
I was notching up points towards stars & launch packs but that's on hold too.

Just got to be patient ;)

I am the only one left doing this!

HH
Nope Happy Helen, I am now starting to fly for the consoles..... I am going to wait with my Jpjpjp2 launch until flip123 can join (flip123 used up all his launch items last week :-()
Android has it easy.... tdv managed to sent the consoles to android (can't be sent to iphone and ipad... to bad)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hey Mrstepot we have launched! Topped the launch up with a load of Large Fuel Tanks so we can now get on with the Newspaper mini quest! :)
Thanks for the co-launch and the 2nd place - much appreciated as joining your launch has got me moving on this "Phantom Menace" challenge a lot quicker than I expected after getting that illusive Solar Collector!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom