Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Space Items advices

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04yh67o9
Username
Spare Propeller
Hi,

I'm looking for buildings for space Items.
Stone castle for threadmil? The most easy way?
Training center? There's no event..
Planetarium? I have no idea.

When it's the best time for buying mystery super building. I heared that could be gained for 19 greenies.

Also maybe anyone have another tip on greenies, I use weekend codes and also G! Games installed. Any advices?

If experienced colleagues have any tips or advices. I would be happy to learn it.
Thanks for future help.

Name: Spare Propeller
Lvl: 30
Code: 04yh67o9

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Welcome to Airport City

click on neighbors training center and planetariums for space items until you can afford to build your space launch platforms and mission control center (mcc)

Training center and planetariums were one time events, they maybe back next year, currently the only way to get them is for greenies, but at your stage in the game they are not very important.

Best time to buy is when Duke Crocker airship is here, they been discounted.
Maybe once a year they will be further discounted down to 19 but do not count of that kind of sale soon.

Save your greenies for land sales later in the game, you will need them to expand.
Use up the land sales offered for coins, 50 % of land sales are offered every other week, next one is October 13, 2017

Lasstly read past threads in the guide section, there is some with excellent information you can use.

Top Bottom