Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So.... what do you think is the next quest?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
After 2 weeks, the current quest will be over.

Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away after that.

Christmas is almost 2 months away from now.

Do you think they will release them back to back to back or will we have some 'no quest period'?

Or do you think a beach/ocean will form outside our cities and we will have a tsunami? :hilarious: Or maybe a blizzard?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody noticed the new bonuses for this quest.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 182

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
...only GI knows for sure...
A blizzard does sound likely!
I'm seeing that a LOT of players are not doing this quest, have you noticed? They should give us some breathers. And poor IOS! They probably have all the Granite & Limestone Slabs:cautious:

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
If I am not mistaken, last Thanksgiving event's flights required Lamps, Flight Catering, Beacons, Navigation Modules, Blankets and Wireless Compasses. Is there a chance this year's event will be different?

If I am not mistaken, last Thanksgiving event's flights required Lamps, Flight Catering, Beacons, Navigation Modules, Blankets and Wireless Compasses. Is there a chance this year's event will be different?
Depends on your platform. Windows got skipped over and didn't get the event. I am hoping that they do not remake the event and just give us the old one that isn't that hard! I started playing two years ago just before the Thanksgiving event and didn't understand about events. Was looking forward to playing it, and then we got skipped. So I hope we get it this year. :)

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
After 2 weeks, the current quest will be over.

Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away after that.

Christmas is almost 2 months away from now.

Do you think they will release them back to back to back or will we have some 'no quest period'?

Or do you think a beach/ocean will form outside our cities and we will have a tsunami? :hilarious: Or maybe a blizzard?

Next will be Thanks giving Quest for sure..
Need to stock up Beacons, Nava module items etc.

By the WAY... @diwata
Your banner need to be updated..:snaphappy:
755 Stars are a real great Effort.(y)

Top Bottom