Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Should i buy mystery super building?

10 Expansions or a MSB & 4 expansions?

• 10 Expansions

• MSB & 4 Expansions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Device
  1. Android
hey guys a couple days ago i bought $10 worth of greens (96 Airport Cash) during the 3x sale, originally for expanding my base, i now have a total of 101 greens, then i saw duke crocker has the mystery super buildings for 65 greens and ik planetarium and other goodies are in em, so im asking long time players/pros/veterans/experienced players, should i buy 10 expansions or a MSB (and if so which one) and only 4 expansions? what do you guys think? :cool:

(fyi im on expansion 10 so its 7 greens on sale for the first expansion id buy) (and btw the amount & price of expansions is during an expansion sale)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
MSB have 2 times per year huge discout (19 greenies per MSB instead of 65 at dukes or 99 as regular). I'd advice to wait for those offers (last couple of years they were around summer and x-mass. Invest in some expansion and keep that 65 greenies amount (or more) for the offer - you'll get 3 for the price of one at dukes.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Land expansion. That's a no-brainer!

You only have a 1 in 10 chance to get a Planetarium everytime you buy one anyway, so you'll need a lot more greens to accomplish that. Like @Kesh and @must_dash said, you can better wait to buy when the MSB sale hits. And even then it'll cost around 190 greens for one planetarium without any luck.

Food for thought: if you have enough neighbours with 5 Planetariums, you don't need planetariums yourself. You can use the Golden Dice trick around reset time for extra drops...

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Deth_Aventari I agree with what everyone has said before! Go for the land, don't waste those greenies on Duke's Mystery Buildings. I got my Planetariums and Training Centers over Christmas when the buildings were on sale for 19 greenies. But even then I had to buy a LOT of them before I even got 1 Planetarium! It's all random, you never know what you're going to get. Plus the drop rates on them are not that spectacular (when they're on your own property). You'd be much better off visiting your neighbors planetariums and using the Golden Dice. (y)

I'm a bit late to the party, but I agree with everyone else. Definitely land expansions. Buy msb2's when on sale for 19 greens, probably June or July. (if you want planetariums, be sure to buy mystery super building 2 - regular mystery super building will get you training center and astronaut academy)

And unfortunately, those 7 greens sale price are going to go up to 10 greens real fast!

Top Bottom