Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday March 26th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
I have sent some friend requests out to some of you. I'm trying to build me daily gifting list from this forum because it is the best to get and give what you really need right away. My friend code doesn't work so add me usernamenonnie08 or PM me and I'll send or accept. I update and check all signatures daily. Also have an open slot for an alliance. Just started it and trying to expand and compete for some ranking bonuses. Thanks for any adds and future gifting and launches.

Thanks
friend request send!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks everyone for the gifts so far.
UPDATED SIGS.
See what CARDS the games still need. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Signature updated. Need only few more XY Card of Hearts. Will build only Two Hangars, i think will not be possible to reach 500 flights this year.

But, quest is interesting, well done, GI!

Drops are so rare, would be better to have "Almost Never" instead of Very Seldom...:censored:o_O

Finished all TurboProp flights and 1/3 of Jet flghts, and got 4 different items for Planes of Cards, one item is doubled.... And Golden Dice WAS enabled... :meh::nailbiting:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all, thanks for the gifts.
UPDATED SIGS.
Who can and is willing to help VAYKA1 and AYON1 with the CARDS??
Thanks in advance for your help(y)(y)

I have another batch of gifts went out a moment ago and all of them were Hearts cards. I apologize to my iOS neighbors as I am trying to help the neighbors who are playing the event first.

Both of my games continue requesting Hearts cards and Pocket Knives, thanks in advance!

@zenmie: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@TSharper: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Toertchen: sent you Four of Hearts.
@flip123: sent you Four of Hearts.
@stevel2606: sent you Four of Hearts.
@HP-: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Nina: sent you Four of Hearts.
@javi: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Gouranga111: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Four of Hearts.
@suzy: sent you Four of Hearts.
@set: sent you Three of Hearts.
@Bruno237: sent you Three of Hearts.