Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday February 27th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
any37ub
Username
DevilsDandy
Hey folks! Been playing for about a week now - just about to finish some level 3 buildings [see signature] so would appreciate help getting over the final hurdle; and, wouldn't mind making a few friends along the way!

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
Thanks for all the gifts!!

@Wai and @zenmie : Thanks for the faxs. Now I have all 4 :)

@Loverboy Smith: Thanks for the office chair. I don't know what happen with my game, with the one I received I was supposed to have 3 but today when I checked I had none :( So if it's ok with you I may alternate gifts (one day what you need and the other the office chair so you can returned it). Let me know

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for all the gifts!!

@Wai and @zenmie : Thanks for the faxs. Now I have all 4 :)

@Loverboy Smith: Thanks for the office chair. I don't know what happen with my game, with the one I received I was supposed to have 3 but today when I checked I had none :( So if it's ok with you I may alternate gifts (one day what you need and the other the office chair so you can returned it). Let me know
No Problem with the Office Chairs . Will return one in 7 hours . Don't worry about alternating , The only thing I really need is the level 10 stuff . At the moment though it is difficult for me to send gifts to both games daily . I only have 1 game and I don't have a 2nd device for another game . Again , sending back the office chairs is no problem at all !.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thank you everyone for the gifts!
Items needed: Spare Wire, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, 2 Air Vent Filters, 1 Grinding Machine, 3 TV Panels
Thanks for the Skin care products . With the ones you sent I was able to do a couple duty free trades with some other duty free items I somehow got . Please don't send anymore . I wish I could demolish that damn building . Will send an Air Vent Filter after reset .

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
No Problem with the Office Chairs . Will return one in 7 hours . Don't worry about alternating , The only thing I really need is the level 10 stuff . At the moment though it is difficult for me to send gifts to both games daily . I only have 1 game and I don't have a 2nd device for another game . Again , sending back the office chairs is no problem at all !.

You don't have to return the gift that I send you with the second game. I only have that game so I can send gifts to everyone and because I don't have enough neighbors I can send you fuel with that one

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aliyzo5
Username
Capt. Azka
Sending couple of gift to friends...but i forgot which gift was sent..:( hope you guys like it...

Btw thanks for the gift that sent to me... You guys rocks!!

Updating my signature....

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
any37ub
Username
DevilsDandy
Thanks again for the gifts, guys! Updated my signature.

@LenR - I sent you two spare wires. Wasn't quite sure if you needed another but I don't have anything else at the moment you need. Hope that's alright, though.

@Tamic - I sent you a Spaceship Launch Console. I know you didn't ask for it and probably don't even need it at this stage. But, I just felt bad for having nothing to offer in return. So, there you go. XD

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Meagansoroka: sent you TV Panel.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Landing Lamp.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Navigation Module and Weather Display.
@Tamic: sent you Deicer.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@jaod: sent you Fuel Supply.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@stevel2606: sent you Fuel (20).
@SannSunn: sent you Fuel (20).
@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: sent you Navigation Module.
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.