Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday February 27th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auz3w4m
Thanks for all the gifts this week! Getting close to finishing my three big projects, well big for my level. Also please keep in mind with my gifts I am posting what I sent for the day priors requests as I am anywhere from 6-9 hours ahead of most of you.

Town Hall 3
Reserve Hanger
Travel Ageny

Chyak

auz3w4m

@Lebiegas - Fuel (20)
@Silvestris - Fuel Supply
@gordon76 - Fuel (20)
@Khiez - Fuel (20) x2
@Lmerimac - Fuel (20)
@Meagansoroka - Fuel (20)
@Howitto - Fuel (20)

Items I need:
3x Wheel Block 2x Protective Cover, 3x Tour Review, 2x Whiteboard, Stapler, Calculator, 2 Travel Guide, 2 Great Shtots

Neighbors!!!

Items I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Good morning all ( Italy time ). Thanks for your gifts.
I'm out of deicer, navigation module, fuel hose, altimeter.
And for the neighbor that have my Little Meri i need hotel stuff (no desposable shampoo ) , travel agency. @Silvestris Yes i need two more bracelet ;). Pls don't send fuel to Little meri (for the moment) i have to Build and upgrade a Lot! Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Good morning all ( Italy time ). Thanks for your gifts.
I'm out of deicer, navigation module, fuel hose, altimeter.
And for the neighbor that have my Little Meri i need hotel stuff (no desposable shampoo ) , travel agency. @Silvestris Yes i need two more bracelet ;). Pls don't send fuel to Little meri (for the moment) i have to Build and upgrade a Lot! Thanks

@Lmerimac - bracelet sent! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
Many thanks for all the gifts i get!
finally i am building my first adventure building (Aztec Pyramid) thanks to the tips i got from the forum and all the F20 i had collected (@Khiez @Akims thanks for the help).

Please can anyone help me with Floor washer and Turnstile?
thanks
Matina
:)

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I need lots of Landing Lamps for the Apogee maps destinations.

Happy to return gifts for level specific buildings.

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Many thanks for all the gifts i get!
finally i am building my first adventure building (Aztec Pyramid) thanks to the tips i got from the forum and all the F20 i had collected (@Khiez @Akims thanks for the help).

Please can anyone help me with Floor washer and Turnstile?
thanks
Matina
:)
Can send turnstile in return if you send me the correspondent item.

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Hello everybody, as always thanks for the gifts. @Wai just one more antena, yay! I spent you a Laptop today, let me know if you need some other item first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom