Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday April 16th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make The trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

LenR

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av50at9
Username
!Lrg
Thanks for the gifts. Signature updated. Im trying to find someone with wall speakers, please PM me or tag me if you do and I will do my best to return what you might need.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@Rizzi87: sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@Capt Iz 69: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Tamic: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).
@greensmith: sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: sent you Spare Wire.
@Eva: sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: sent you Spare Wire.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: sent you Landing Lamp.
@steveowa: sent you Earplugs.
@Pakman: sent you Fuel (20).
@Ledwyn: sent you Spare Wire.
@Kamikaze: sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: sent you Landing Lamp.
@zenmie: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Bali Hi, sent you Spare Wire.
@hansle10: sent you Wireless Compass.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Spare Wire.
@Lmerimac: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Bruno237: sent you Spare Wire.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks all. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

@Khiez - Fuel (20).
@GamingSwiftie - Gyroscope.
@Lmerimac - Spare Propeller (big Meri), Flight Catering (little Meri), and Spare Wire to your husband.
@gordon76 - Fuel Supply.
@Afy - Navigation Module.
@Support4u - Fuel (20).
@Wai - Fuel (20).
@Meagansoroka - Spare Wire.
@JPP - Landing Lamp.
@Alfonz Senki - Fuel (20).
@suzy - Fuel (20).
@Cheesily - Spare Wire.
@Loverboy Smith - Spare Wire.
@Wukka - Landing Lamp (wuk2) and Copy Machine (wuk3).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amjdodt
Username
JP
I will update my signature later today with sent items.

Please try to send me items to build with otherwise i will take flight items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Haven't been able to be on the forums much to see the specific items that peeps need and hence been sending out f20 and passengerz just to return the favor. Apologies for the same.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
My username is Sky Elf. I don't know how to find my friend code. I was hoping someone could explain it to me.

I need Wheel Blocks and Protective Covers so that I can finish my Reserve Hanger.

If you can't send those, I'd like Single-Malt Whiskey, Chocolate Candies, Pearl Earrings, and Skin Care Products for my Duty Free shop.

I haven't sent any gifts yet because I don't have any player neighbors yet. I think I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Glass Display Case, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Optical Systems, Additional Radar and Perfume.

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My username is Sky Elf. I don't know how to find my friend code. I was hoping someone could explain it to me.

I need Wheel Blocks and Protective Covers so that I can finish my Reserve Hanger.

If you can't send those, I'd like Single-Malt Whiskey, Chocolate Candies, Pearl Earrings, and Skin Care Products for my Duty Free shop.

I haven't sent any gifts yet because I don't have any player neighbors yet. I think I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Glass Display Case, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Optical Systems, Additional Radar and Perfume.
Since you play with Ipad your friend code is the same of your username Sky Elf. Just Android and Windows players have a different friend code than the username.
I sent you a friend request. When you accept we can change gifts
I can't send you what you need because I already finished my reserve hangar. Send me what you have and I can return an item you need (see my signature bellow)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Since you play with Ipad your friend code is the same of your username Sky Elf. Just Android and Windows players have a different friend code than the username.
I sent you a friend request. When you accept we can change gifts
I can't send you what you need because I already finished my reserve hangar. Send me what you have and I can return an item you need (see my signature bellow)

Thanks. Should I be sending you the item I need or one of the items you need?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Thanks. Should I be sending you the item I need or one of the items you need?
Send me your protective cover and I will return to you.
Will be easy for you if you create a signature like all forum members have. Every time you post you will say what you have and what you need for gifts.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thank you for your help. I'll try to figure out how to create a signature later. My husband is calling me to play a different game with him now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ap8uw79
Username
Macintoshman
Sorry I haven't got onto the forums for a while, easy to get busy :) I have still been sending out gifts though, I hope everyone has been getting them alright.
Thanks to everyone who has been sending me gifts.

Signature is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom