Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 6th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hello eve ryone. Thanks again for you gifts. Just sent out my gifts for tody. Special thanks to Bali Hi for the dispatch console. I still need two more if you dont mind sending them.

Phantom did you change your ph2 game name ? I dont see you on my neighbor list and the number of neighbors is still th e same.

It seems that I only get two drop a day from farmers market. My score is 4-0-4-4-2

Hi, Phantom 2 appears now in my list like "slow mo 2".
olly 333, I can't get the second item too, I'm at 6-0-6-7-6.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Hello eve ryone. Thanks again for you gifts. Just sent out my gifts for tody. Special thanks to Bali Hi for the dispatch console. I still need two more if you dont mind sending them.

Phantom did you change your ph2 game name ? I dont see you on my neighbor list and the number of neighbors is still th e same.

It seems that I only get two drop a day from farmers market. My score is 4-0-4-4-2
yes but i changed it back, slow mo 2 ;)
sorry :whistle:

Snowy, 2nd dispatcher console sent.
Phantom, it actually works?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[qcante="olly 333, post: 40855, member: 1598"]Shall we trade some items? ;)you can choose the items of my drop 8-0-3-5-2[/quote]
I can't get any drops. Im not going toi get to complete this mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Signature updated here.
Thanks for all your gifts.

kitkitkit: Your signature asked for flight items, what specific flight items do you need? I asked you many times in my posts but you never responded. I was at your game level long time ago and don't remember what flight items you can use at your game level. Also, please do not send Silver Crescent anymore, I don't know if anybody still needs it beside yourself, please do not waste your limit gift resources by sending items your neighbors do not need/ask, it does not help them in any way.

S

Sorumbas

thx Donclyde for the assembly robot.
tdv could u send me 2 ergonomic chairs
My markets don´t produce any of these items anymore :D. 3 days no drop

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
thanks everyone for the gifts, and sorry i've not sent any back the last 2 days.
Work has been busy so i was unable to send anything.
Also i hope you all have better luck and me in this frustrating mission.
My farmers markets score after 4 days of collecting from 5 FMs is 1-0-0-0-0.
And even that 1 I got from a neighbour....

Today i sent the following

cresent to brookeluke
rope bloclk to snowy70
copy machine to brookeluke 2
fuel add to racoon78
meal to myriam
fuel add to karthi
nav mod to Sky Ranger
fuel hose to primodakine
spare prop to air canillas
prt to Kei 2
nav mod to nsari 2