Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 28th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Thanks everyone for the gifts.
Will send Fuel 20 to neighbours if I dont's have what you need.

Currently need
- Shredder, Stamp Cash Counter, Server Rack
- Whiteboard, Binoculars, Weather Display

Thanks in advance. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Making a request from my OBD Post Office (android) game: Please do not send me Passengers anymore. IF i send you "Fuel 20" and you just hit "Send in Return" i get "Passenger 10" (unless you have "Fuel 20" as a sendable gift, but most people do not) back and due to the size of my airport i will never use them. Honestly, i'd prefer you just didn't send anything back at all if you are the type that just hits "Send in Return" on your gifts. I do not mind sending out the "Fuel 20" to all my friends, everyone needs fuel, but not everyone needs Passengers.

Long, Bali Hi, 12:34 - Feel free to "Send in Return" the "Fuel 20" because you have it to send back. I wish it didn't work this way, and that whatever gift you got you could return to the person that sent it, sadly GI didn't make the game work this way.

Making a request from my OBD Post Office (android) game: Please do not send me Passengers anymore. IF i send you "Fuel 20" and you just hit "Send in Return" i get "Passenger 10" (unless you have "Fuel 20" as a sendable gift, but most people do not) back and due to the size of my airport i will never use them. Honestly, i'd prefer you just didn't send anything back at all if you are the type that just hits "Send in Return" on your gifts. I do not mind sending out the "Fuel 20" to all my friends, everyone needs fuel, but not everyone needs Passengers.

Long, Bali Hi, 12:34 - Feel free to "Send in Return" the "Fuel 20" because you have it to send back. I wish it didn't work this way, and that whatever gift you got you could return to the person that sent it, sadly GI didn't make the game work this way.

Completely agree with One Bad Day, if you do not have Fuel (20) in your gift list, please do not kit the "Send in return", I don't need the Passengers either. Unfortunately there are few neighbors would just not care.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today.
Gifts send out again. Fuel (20) still welcome, thanks for sending

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect current needs. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

Shinobi273: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Doune: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Passenger Seat.
Kitty: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
flip123: thanks for the Additional Radar, Spare Propeller and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose to your flip123 game.
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel Catalyst but I don't need them, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
rickycowslip: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Navigation Module.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
12:34: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Cash Counter.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisje games, sent Fuel (20) to both games.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Defroster.
valestij: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
mac_c82: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Québec: thanks for the Marking Machine but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

One Bad Day, and this is the reason why I only want fuel20 if I am allowed to hit sent back (wrote it in my signature because of lack of time)

Top Bottom