Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21st September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Code: ajknbmv

Username: chineone transmi

Items Required: (Orange Itens for Gas Station) Reinforced Structure, Triple Wire, Transmiter / Duty Free: Skin Care Products, Filled Candies / Otherwise: Fuel (20).

Items You Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lownmower, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Gifts are out.
Thanks for flight catering and fuel20!
I have 6 post offices to visit in the left top corner.
If you have more than 3 post offices open PM me, because I want to stop by tomorrow.

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Gifts are out.
Thanks for flight catering and fuel20!
I have 6 post offices to visit in the left top corner.
If you have more than 3 post offices open PM me, because I want to stop by tomorrow.

Don Clyde
Donclyde, if you want.... Jpjpjp has 3, jpjpjp2 has 4 and flip123 has 6 postoffices

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today....................and they went out again a moment ago.
Fuel(20) is still in need, thanks in advance for sending(y)

NOYA12 has a lot of friends now and only 20 gifts:(:( to send, so if you didn't receive today, your turn will be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

User code: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre, space II items

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect current priorities.

Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Fuel Catalyst, sent you Spare Propeller.
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Defroster to your itismie game.
mac_c82: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Aircraft Tire.
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.

Top Bottom