Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 1st March 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Bali Hi, your welcome and you will probably not find flip123 as i deleted my neighbors before deleting the game (i also don't like neighbors in my list that are inactive)

flip123, you are right, flip123 is gone from my neighbour list automatically!

And since this is now established, as a courtesy to others, forum members who are quiting the game :dead: should delete their neighbours prior to deleting the game.

Can you shed some light to this: some forum members mentioned that deleting neighbours who hijack you is useless, because he/she can still see your launch. But if you are automatically removed from the neighbour list, he/she will will not be able to see your launch, right?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123, you are right, flip123 is gone from my neighbour list automatically!

And since this is now established, as a courtesy to others, forum members who are quiting the game :dead: should delete their neighbours prior to deleting the game.

Can you shed some light to this: some forum members mentioned that deleting neighbours who hijack you is useless, because he/she can still see your launch. But if you are automatically removed from the neighbour list, he/she will will not be able to see your launch, right?
Bali Hi, logic would say you are right, but logic and GI doesn't always work...
if you delete a neighbor, you can still launch with them if you have a mutual neighbor. Also as you can join launches through mutual neighbors it is possible it is an other database/table in the database which enables this launch possibility.... maybe this is not altered when deleting a neighbor.... and then deleting would not help.... if anyone could see the code, we could check, now we can only gess/make theories.

Top Bottom