Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 13th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 97
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts already send .Special thanks @piloot Darwin, @nsari , @Mali,@Scud , for fuel20,send me more if you can, please,;). I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to your in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature

There gap between posting time and reset time in my game ,your priority can be changed, don't hesitate to contact me
"Please don't waste our gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)

S

Sorumbas

Hi everyone, yesterday I couldn´t play the game. So i will start to send the gifts back today. it will take a while since i have 50+ to answer. Good Saturday to all. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
My gift schedule is off, so I will have to wait until later.
flip123 I can send you walkie-talkies when I gift again.
jmlane I can gift controllers. If your interested add me and you can send me some bath towels.
Thanks for all the gift so far.
Special shout out to my great neighbor Cosmic Blue helping me with my space launch.

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avubje1
Username
TSharper
Hi all :) ,

hi Donclyde, sending you All-Inclusive Bracelets as requested in your signature
hi jmlane, sending you Landing Lamps as requested in your signature
hi Kitty, I can't find you in my friendlist. Have you changed your Name? To what?
hi Long, sending you fuel catalyst. It's a cheap present but you listed it as most important.
hi Ninalouettes, sending you spare wire as requested in a general post here.
hi nsari, sending you passengers as requested in your signature
hi Sorumbas, the best from your signature I can send is fuel catalyst. Or do you want something else in future?
hi syapik, found a message from you where you Need Video boads, ok: on the way
hi Scud, sending you additional Radar as requested in your signature
hi tdv, many thanks to you. I wish I could give something back to you. Tell me if there is anything I can do.

Has anyone a Drill Machine? This is driving me mad :confused:

S

Sorumbas

Bali Hi i´ve received. Thanks
TSharper the fuel catalyst is super. ;)
Sy neighbours that today i sent some wrong gifts. It was really dificult to answer all gift request.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Happy weekend everyone! Love all the gifts sent my way. Big hugs to tdv for all the fuel(20).(y)

Sent all my gifts last night and will be checking out profile and sigs for tonight's gifting. Apologies if you didn't get any. Trying to send to all I can.:)

Reactions: tdv
Hi all :) ,

hi Long, sending you fuel catalyst. It's a cheap present but you listed it as most important.

Has anyone a Drill Machine? This is driving me mad :confused:

Thanks for sending the Fuel Catalyst to me everyday! I don't really need anything for right now, that's the reason I list it in my signature, so people have something to send me if they want to. I normally also list a couple of things in my in-game name, it is just for people's convenience if they happen to use my in-game name to send me items.

P

piloot Darwin

thx for the gifts again. reach a next level so I'm on the good way, but still not where is was before the bug.
but with al you're help it make it easier. My wish list is below. Gifts are coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom