Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 10th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 107
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody.Thanks for you gifts. Donclyde nsari thanks for walkie-talkies,new control tower almost finished,still need 1 more monitor javi please;). I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.Next time I will post in Monday, have a good weekend everybody :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hello !
I need : seat passenger, altimeters, meals, spare propeller, perfume and all inclusive bracelet.
Eceptionnaly, could you help my son ? He needs 2 calculators. His friend code : apm1dav

Thanks for your help !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Jp1 neighbours,

For a change I could use your help with a few items. Normally I don't ask anything for that game but.... Could you all sent a gift once?
I could use for Flight school:
1 Flighthelmet
1 Textbook

Rsorour, Nina, Ndh2, Blackcloud, Long, Uncle Mans, One Bad Day, nsari, Kitty, greensmith, Bali Hi, bubbajed5711, Aero, diwata, FancyFlight

If you don't have a textbook or flighthelmet, one of the following would be appreciated:
Isolation, Power Source, Drill machine, Whiteboard, binoculars, Weather display, Shredder, Stamp, CashCounter, Serverrack

Thanks, for the rest I will fly again :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Well thanks to everyones help I ma at level 40 now.
Whooo Hoo!!!!
I have not added any new gifting items for a couple of level now.
Any at level 40 or higher get to add more gifting items?
I am also level 8 hearts so I can now visit 11 neghbors.

Thanks for all the gifts.

Don Clyde

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Well thanks to everyones help I ma at level 40 now.
Whooo Hoo!!!!
I have not added any new gifting items for a couple of level now.
Any at level 40 or higher get to add more gifting items?
I am also level 8 hearts so I can now visit 11 neghbors.

Thanks for all the gifts.

Don Clyde

Congratulations on reaching level 40.

There are no more new gifts upon reaching level 40 unless a new quest comes along.
Unless GI makes a change during an upgrade what you have you keep.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi Jp1 neighbours,

For a change I could use your help with a few items. Normally I don't ask anything for that game but.... Could you all sent a gift once?
1 Flighthelmet
1 Textbook

Rsorour, Nina, Ndh2, Blackcloud, Long, Uncle Mans, One Bad Day, nsari, Kitty, greensmith, Bali Hi, bubbajed5711, Aero, diwata, FancyFlight

If you don't have a textbook or flighthelmet, one of the following would be appreciated:
Isolation, Power Source, Drill machine, Whiteboard, binoculars, Weather display, Shredder, Stamp, CashCounter, Serverrack

I didn't have your top 2, but I sent a Shredder - assuming GI lets it get there!

Thanks for your gifts! First half of my gifts went out earlier this afternoon and the other half went out a moment ago, my signature has been updated.

I want to remind my neighbors, if you do not have Fuel (20) on your gift list (most of you do not), and if you click the "Send to return" button on the Fuel (20) you received from me, you will send me Passengers instead, which I do not need. And please do not waste your limited resources by sending me items I didn't ask in my signature or in my in-game name.

Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
TSharper: thanks for the Video Board, sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Az1: thanks for the Video Board and Jet Engine, sent you Video Board.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Flight Cateirng and Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
Pakman, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
Québec: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Stapler, Passengers, and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Landing Gear but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Cooling Chamber but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Space Launch Console.
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine and Passenger Seat, sent Insulation to your Jpjpjp game, I assume that is the game you want the items to be sent to, you didn't say which of your game needs the items.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20).
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Robotic Lawnmower, sent you Fuel (20).
S3R3G4: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel Hose.
Lukasz: thanks for hte Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Passengers and Jet Engine, sent you Fuel (20) to your GP2 game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine and Passenger Seat, sent Insulation to your Jpjpjp game, I assume that is the game you want the items to be sent to, you didn't say which of your game needs the items.
Hi Long, I asked for my game Jp1, I started the message with.... To all Jp1 neighbours, but still thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hey no problem,

better if you send me what you need and i'll send back to you! It's too hard for me to find people on my list at the moment, I need to cut it back!

Hi Jp1 neighbours,

1 Flighthelmet
1 Textbook

Top Bottom