Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Riding the Comet has started

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I think I did it with even less and I used a Lucky Ticket the whole time and I also had a 5400 bonus. I ended up needing only used one QL as well.

I think for a long time player who has stocked up on PEBs and other flight items and has more than 100 available GLs, it was a very fast event. In fact this is the fastest I can ever remember completing an event, for sure I was done in less than 12 hours start to finish.

But then it's like many events, some people have the right items ready to go. Even at my level there are events I barely complete in time unless I want to burn a lot of bonuses.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
So, is "Visit a Townhouse x18" task for 400 meant for your *own* townhouses? Managed to find two among my neighbours and yet it didn't count.
To make things slightly more annoying, current task for 180 is "Visit a Townhouse x6" but at least this one seems to count.

Looks like I'll be ignoring the tasks altogether 🤷‍♂️ 😅

Edit: never mind, found thread with neighbours having townhouses. 3rd restart today and it appears to count now normally.
Edit: not counting again -_- This update for Windows is reeaally pushing it. I can pretend to stand radar and bonuses not popping up on click or nothing that happens upon trying to join launch. But these rare event items being counted selectively is... *sigh*

Last edited:
Not a big fan…. Hung up on Mission Control visits…. Only neighbour with a level 1 is the Small Village
BC06CD19-6CF9-435E-BC57-F19121301B20.png

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
So, the townhouse tasks? The "Visit a Townhouse x18" task for 400 counts 1 for every 3 townhouses clicked. If I visit a neighbour with 6 townhouses, I click all of them and on the task list it only says 2 were done. The one for 180 seems to count 1 for every 2 townhouses clicked. That or it's just randomly.

These two tasks were either poorly coded and/or poorly communicated.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
So, the townhouse tasks? The "Visit a Townhouse x18" task for 400 counts 1 for every 3 townhouses clicked. If I visit a neighbour with 6 townhouses, I click all of them and on the task list it only says 2 were done. The one for 180 seems to count 1 for every 2 townhouses clicked. That or it's just randomly.
Noticed this too. I ended up clicking buildings one at a time waiting for animation to complete. This seems to resolve the issue. BTW, similar problem is with clicking the factories. If I have 99 pills, I can quickly click several factories, and all but one pills are wasted. If I click slowly, then I get the warning saying something like "Are you sure you want to proceed? You will loose this item."

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Noticed this too. I ended up clicking buildings one at a time waiting for animation to complete. This seems to resolve the issue. BTW, similar problem is with clicking the factories. If I have 99 pills, I can quickly click several factories, and all but one pills are wasted. If I click slowly, then I get the warning saying something like "Are you sure you want to proceed? You will loose this item."
That's a nice discovery (y) Will be more patient in the future to possibly avoid mentioned scenarios.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Got the space research building but not clear with the test launch item that speeds up rocket launch by 15%. What happens if 10 members group launched with each using the test launch item. Does this mean the group launch will be shortened by 150% (10x15%)? How will this be impacted if one of the members used a QL?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Don't know the answer but I think this bonus may work not cumulative.
Something like...
First bonus 24h-15%=20,4h
2nd bonus 20,4h-15%=17,34h
3rd bonus 17,34h-15%=14,74h
4th bonus 14,74h-15%=12,5h
5- 10,65h
6- 9,05h
7- 7,69h
8- 6,54h
9- 5,55h
10- 4,72h

Hope I'm wrong.;)

Don't know the answer but I think this bonus may work not cumulative.
Something like...
First bonus 24h-15%=20,4h
2nd bonus 20,4h-15%=17,34h
3rd bonus 17,34h-15%=14,74h
4th bonus 14,74h-15%=12,5h
5- 10,65h
6- 9,05h
7- 7,69h
8- 6,54h
9- 5,55h
10- 4,72h

Hope I'm wrong.;)
I would bet you are not wrong - QLs work exactly this way so no reason for similar bonuses to work differently.

Top Bottom