Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Riding the comet event impossible to complete?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
It is nice and tricky event. I was prepared before, but forgot about treadmills, and had desperate "looking for wristband" two days:))). Thankfully QL party helped and will finish just before deadline:)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
That's not all! As a newer player, I haven't got the items required to even start a launch! Finding a person on the forumto do QL's with isn't the hard part, but finding the drops to get the "Treadmill" and "Field Ration" is hard!!!! I've done 6 launches these past days, but I still need 4 more "Field Rations" to actually do a launch! But the drop rates are extremely low on these items :( that I don't think I'll manage to get them in time before the event is over. And even if I manage to scrape them together, I still need someone with QL to help me through it :cry:
I burned some extra fuel and pushed a lot of flights to Cape Canaveral in order to get enough launch prep sets. It worked for me. Good Luck!

Top Bottom