Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Riding the comet event impossible to complete?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23fp119o
Username
Airblue787
Hi fellow pilots,
is it just me or how do you launch 10 apsis missions within 7 days, when each mission needs at least 24 hours?
Am I doing something wrong? Is it a bug?
I am using the Windows 10 client.

Thx for your help,
Bluesky787

D

Deleted member 9675

Hi fellow pilots,
is it just me or how do you launch 10 apsis missions within 7 days, when each mission needs at least 24 hours?

Thx for your help,
Bluesky787
Find people doing QL bonuses

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hi fellow pilots,

Thx for your help,
Bluesky787
Welcome blue sky. There is a bonus called Quantum Leal (QL). This shortens space flights.

You need to click on the green launchpad, then wait and see what launches are started - may take an hour or so, but a neighbour space launch will show a QL bonus active. Join that space flight and add some fuel.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Hi fellow pilots,

Thx for your help,
Bluesky787
I am doing green launches with a QL. You are welcome to jump on board. Just send a neighbor request to my main account jonallen1966.

Can I join a QL Launch
1. Send neighbors request to people from the forum. Don’t forget to tag them, so they know you are in the forum. Start for example with players within this thread, some of them mention they’d be doing QL greens
2. Go to the launches section, search for threads related to green qls, read the thread, search for the player that’s hosting, ask to accept your neighbors request
3. Follow the rules, don’t take first unless the host ask you if you want to; read the posts on the guides section, starting with https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...take-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

1. Send neighbors request to people from the forum. Don’t forget to tag them, so they know you are in the forum. Start for example with players within this thread, some of them mention they’d be doing QL greens
2. Go to the launches section, search for threads related to green qls, read the thread, search for the player that’s hosting, ask to accept your neighbors request
3. Follow the rules, don’t take first unless the host ask you if you want to; read the posts on the guides section, starting with https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...take-green-blue-and-red-launch-flights.20076/

I was coming here to mention that it's great that we seem to have a lot of new forum members, but also something that many of us take for granted is that QL Space Launches are a very new concept to a lot of players.

For all the new players, you'd do yourselves a huge favor by reading all of the guides that @Captain WH Rollins has put together. They are the closest thing to an instruction guide that you'll find to this game.

As a side note, one of them is how to build a signature. The beauty of the forum is that everyone here is very willing to help others, but we can't guess the needs you have.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23fp119o
Username
Airblue787
I have a ql active. I don't currently have any green preps, but will do my neighbor visits at reset and probably do 5-6 green launches if I'm as lucky as I was yesterday with my visits. Send me a friend request happy to let you jump on.
Thx, sent you a friend request as Airblue787

Sol666

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nu8cpt
Username
Sol666
Hi fellow pilots,

Thx for your help,
Bluesky787

That's not all! As a newer player, I haven't got the items required to even start a launch! Finding a person on the forumto do QL's with isn't the hard part, but finding the drops to get the "Treadmill" and "Field Ration" is hard!!!! I've done 6 launches these past days, but I still need 4 more "Field Rations" to actually do a launch! But the drop rates are extremely low on these items :( that I don't think I'll manage to get them in time before the event is over. And even if I manage to scrape them together, I still need someone with QL to help me through it :cry:

That's not all! As a newer player, I haven't got the items required to even start a launch! Finding a person on the forumto do QL's with isn't the hard part, but finding the drops to get the "Treadmill" and "Field Ration" is hard!!!! I've done 6 launches these past days, but I still need 4 more "Field Rations" to actually do a launch! But the drop rates are extremely low on these items :( that I don't think I'll manage to get them in time before the event is over. And even if I manage to scrape them together, I still need someone with QL to help me through it :cry:
It’s not easy for a new player, I agree. But it isn’t supposed to be. In general, you need some experience to finish any event.
Anyway, visiting training centers at neighbors’ airports help a lot. Having your own training centers, astronaut academies (with a bit of luck, you can get them from the mystery super building chest that you can get by playing AC daily) and stone castles (buyable with greens) also helps.

Top Bottom