Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ride The Comet 2021 Thanks for support

I create this thread to anyone want to thanks some players that support him/her in this event.
(y):)

I would like to thanks all my alliances team MiRoSaGo and MiTenRaBo and Big Bs .
Thank you guys for supporting me with QLs and points that was awesome.
Special thanks to @Chloe11111 @Harcourt @LimSky @Pinokkio @Gt city @Juvenal @Teboho @Barkmi4 (Mike) @A.Alecho and everyone who join and support with 12 point fuel.
I am sure that there is other names i forget about but when i remember them i will add the names here.
One For All And All for One
Good Luck

Last edited:
I create this thread to anyone want to thanks some players that support him/her in this event.
(y):)

I would like to thanks all my alliances team MiRoSaGo and MiTenRaBo and Big Bs .
Thank you guys for supporting me with QLs and points that was awesome.
Special thanks to @Chloe11111 @Harcourt @LimSky @Pinokkio @Gt city @Juvenal @Teboho @Barkmi4 (Mike) and everyone who join and support with 12 point fuel.
I am sure that there is other names i forget about but when i remember them i will the names here.
Good Luck
Good idea husam, thank to u all here I'm close to parallax hotel

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Just finished all missions.
Thank you guys for letting me join QL parties.

Attachments

• 562C3262-24A6-47DE-B851-E8FDEEAC357C.png
    562C3262-24A6-47DE-B851-E8FDEEAC357C.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 80

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I jumped on so many flights with my neighbors, that there is no way that I can remember them all, but THANKS to all.

It was great seeing so many players working together, helping each other for a common goal, with so few issues.

Now its time to start exploring all my new neighbors' cities and restocking.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Thank you to you also @Husam for the QL launches. Because of you and your associates - and that frantic launching as the minutes drew down the event to a close - I was able to obtain a high placing in my league. I couldnt have done it without you, the QL parties of @Harcourt , @V_421 , @Luki777 , Chanel Royal Air members, and all the others who worked together so we might all benefit.
Well done everyone, and thank you. 👏

Top Bottom