Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Returning to AC - Old + New Neighbors Welcome

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hello there, I was an avid player 3 or more years ago - had a few issues with my game, it was lost once, then I stopped playing. I got to level 55 with 428 stars as per my Forum signature. (of course I am convinced I got further ;) (cant prove it though) ) I cannot get the game restored and GI is trying to assist me with "speeding up my game" due to the original being corrupted. Well, the bug has bitten again and I have been playing regularly for a couple of weeks getting to level 28 with 49 Stars, a long way to go to where I was though. Many of you on this forum are still well know to me, I was a neighbor to many here, those who remember me and those who would like to be my neighbor please can we connect/reconnect. My friend code is 03u8wc0u (my avatar remains the same - changed my name slightly). PM /Tag me please
@Pakman thanks for accepting my neighbor request. @Gt city we may need to get my 350+ badge removed :).

Hello there, I was an avid player 3 or more years ago - had a few issues with my game, it was lost once, then I stopped playing. I got to level 55 with 428 stars as per my Forum signature. (of course I am convinced I got further ;) (cant prove it though) ) I cannot get the game restored and GI is trying to assist me with "speeding up my game" due to the original being corrupted. Well, the bug has bitten again and I have been playing regularly for a couple of weeks getting to level 28 with 49 Stars, a long way to go to where I was though. Many of you on this forum are still well know to me, I was a neighbor to many here, those who remember me and those who would like to be my neighbor please can we connect/reconnect. My friend code is 03u8wc0u (my avatar remains the same - changed my name slightly). PM /Tag me please
@Pakman thanks for accepting my neighbor request. @Gt city we may need to get my 350+ badge removed :).
Hi,
As i check your posts for the past years i found your screenshot for 350 star its here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-up-to-1200-star-club.6968/page-4#post-106299
Now you ask @Gt city to remove it because of your game its gone and you start again i dont know maybe Gt city more experience than me (n) why should you ask to remove it if there is a record and screenshot.
Also there is many post for you that you complete some old events you deserve to get the award of these events also maybe Gt city know more than me.
The important thing is if you have your old code and Gi restore your game it must be return back like before here you need the admins advice maybe they will help you with that.
You are old member in the forum and you have many post (y)

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi,
As i check your posts for the past years i found your screenshot for 350 star its here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-up-to-1200-star-club.6968/page-4#post-106299
Now you ask @Gt city to remove it because of your game its gone and you start again i dont know maybe Gt city more experience than me (n) why should you ask to remove it if there is a record and screenshot.
Also there is many post for you that you complete some old events you deserve to get the award of these events also maybe Gt city know more than me.
The important thing is if you have your old code and Gi restore your game it must be return back like before here you need the admins advice maybe they will help you with that.
You are old member in the forum and you have many post (y)
Thanks for the feedback, GI has been trying, old game file corrupt, they have asked for my level, stars and buildings I had, so let's we what they can do.

Hi! Sent you a neighbor request.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Sent a friend code, though I don’t think we were friends previously. Good luck!

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Big thanks to all for extending invites and the gifts, appreciated. Great to see some of my old neighbors are back! There is, of course, always Room for more neighbors, ;):). Happy Flying.

Top Bottom