Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android repair time for Giant Planes

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
It is the second time that my giant plane needs to be repaired. However I do not have the option to speed up the repair using an Item. My only options are to use 2 Greenies or wait 12 hours. My Repair Base is Level 5. Do I get the possibility to speed up the repair if I upgrade my repair base? Or is there another way?

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
It is the second time that my giant plane needs to be repaired. However I do not have the option to speed up the repair using an Item. My only options are to use 2 Greenies or wait 12 hours. My Repair Base is Level 5. Do I get the possibility to speed up the repair if I upgrade my repair base? Or is there another way?

Upgrading the repair base will not help, only way is to wait or pay the greenies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Sorry no only greenies.

Upgrading the repair base only allows you to repair different types of planes not speed up the repair process.

From giants up, it is either pay or wait 12 hours.
Condors are either 5 greenies or wait 24 hours.

I am always waiting the 12 hours :D

Top Bottom