Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General removed from a lauch

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I just was removed from a red lauch from the lauch initiator (jonny1971)
And I also last all items I put into the lauch

This has never happend to me,

I was wondering, if this is normal ?

btw kind of pissed about it, I put in 1600 points when I was kicked

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
you will need to PM the launch initiator jonny1971 and ask him.

I suspect he may have thought you were hijacking his launch by putting in half the points.
He may have wanted the lead but was slowly putting in items, by putting in 1600 points you have taken the lead away.

In launches there should always be some kind of communications between the players to see what their intentions are.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
fyi jonny is not a member of this forum

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I just was removed from a red lauch from the lauch initiator (jonny1971)
jonny1971 kicked you out. How are we supposed to know what's happening in his head?
fyi jonny is not a member of this forum
- Don't ask forum people about random strangers we can't possibly know.
- Don't join launches uninvited
- Don't join launches of people you don't know
- Don't put too many points into launch uninvited (aka "try to hijack")
and finally: don't keep non-forum neighbors unless you're ready to accept the consequences.

Where is your sig, BTW?

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
<snip>
- Don't join launches uninvited
<snip>

I would say bad advice, many launches that happen are univited launches, especially when you have neighbours that fly with QLs. Regarding the initial post, it looks like you put over half of points in the launch, which would mean that the Host would not of been able to get 1st (well....), without knowing the order and time left in the launch you may of hijacked 1st in their eyes, so they kicked you (which is quite a new feature fyi). They may even of been waiting for a QL player, or doing a slow launch.

Going forward I would avoid this persons launch.

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
Alex, how much time was left and how many points had they already put in?

Each scenario is different of course but if I had just started a launch and someone came in and put in 1600 points I'd regard that as hijacking. On the other hand if there was only a few hours left and i had not already gotten first place then I'd thank you for helping me. It all depends on what the actual circumstances were.

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
My posting was more to show my surprice, I did not know that people could kick you out or that there are ethisch to consider (hijack a launch, never heard form it in the 4 years I play this game) Personly find this a bad feature. I am afraid to join a anonmous lauch now, if I do not know if you get kicked.

Launch was all ready going two hours, and he was alone (400 points) when I joined. When he kicked me (hour later), there where 4 people working to get the lauch ready.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
My posting was more to show my surprice, I did not know that people could kick you out or that there are ethisch to consider (hijack a launch, never heard form it in the 4 years I play this game) Personly find this a bad feature. I am afraid to join a anonmous lauch now, if I do not know if you get kicked.

Launch was all ready going two hours, and he was alone (400 points) when I joined. When he kicked me (hour later), there where 4 people working to get the lauch ready.

Ability to kick people out is a new feature that was added 2 updates ago. As long as you keep a few common sense rules in mind, you can join other peoples launches.

There was a discussion posted about hijacking about 6 months ago.

1. Unless the Launch originator posts differently, you should not over take him.
2. If it is the last 30 minutes before the flight is to launch or fail and the OP has not made any moves it is okay to launch the flight by adding in the remaining points.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85

Sounds more like they used the kick feature to get someone else to fill and then take an easy 1st place, I would avoid this persons launch in future (if you remain neighbours).

Top Bottom