Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I had similar luck from Monday’s flight. Landed the rocket and got to complete an infrared telescope. That allowed me to NOT spend a few greenies for today’s preps.

Love it when a plan comes together.
To be honest, you should NEVER have to spend money on preps. Focus on collecting launch boxes. I think we discussed this already, plus I know there are messages in this thread that gave some great tips. I want you guys to be increasing in your resources, so if gathering resources is a current issue, message me and we will get you straightened out.

Guys, if you haven't noticed, I have decided to change the points spread for 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th in order to make 6th and 7th a bit more appealing. Positions 4th and 5th went up in points by 40 (plus one LFT), while positions 6th and 7th went down by 40 (minus one LFT). This will also make it harder for the lower positions to overlap 4th and 5th, so I think it's a good move. Please note for tomorrow's launch, and see the launch rules for the update.
I like the change in points! I think it’s a good move.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
NV7 on pad. Let's load up. @BDS Air we will wait for you, but for the future, make sure your game will be available at launch time before you sign up, to prevent delays

Top Bottom