Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
In regards to @A350 's question....we should all be aware that a space event is coming with the next update. Unlike the event last year, this one requires only 10 launches, and to make it even easier, they're only green. With that being said, here are the following announcements:
1) Tomorrow will be the last launch for the Carnival for this week and all of next week. With the launches being green, I dont expect a very long time for recovery, so we will resume the Carnival the following week.
2) With this event, there will be green launches going up all over the place (many with QLs). If you're having trouble finding enough launches, let me know and I'll assist how I can. Hint: join QL launches and only put in minimal points (48) if you want to save your resources.
3) You may see me post randomly in here during the off week because if I don't, the admins will archive our thread. I want to keep it going for as long as possible.

Top Bottom