Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Rocket 1 off pad at 16:15 utc. Rocket 2 had a QL, so this will be the official launch time.
Guys, I've noticed that more of us are using LFTs to do a majority of the initial points. This is causing for some major time creep in our launches, as you can see from today. With a 10 minute window, you should not be using more than 3 LFTs to put in your initial points. After that, additional LFTs should be used only for LFT loading. Please consider this in future launches.

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Rocket 1 off pad at 16:15 utc. Rocket 2 had a QL, so this will be the official launch time.
Guys, I've noticed that more of us are using LFTs to do a majority of the initial points. This is causing for some major time creep in our launches, as you can see from today. With a 10 minute window, you should not be using more than 3 LFTs to put in your initial points. After that, additional LFTs should be used only for LFT loading. Please consider this in future launches.
True, I will stop doing that. I also get easily distracted, so I should just add all of my points within 3-4 minutes.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Not so smooth with four astronauts :(
It wasn't all that bad....just required more time. I used the preboarding phase to load up on LFT, but we have to cut back on using LFTs for the initial points addition. If we did that, the launch wouldve been faster.

Sorry if I added extra points , I see @Navigata07 on Pad and want to help him with QL and ready with 2 points , he told me to join you .
Apologize
We’re grateful you joined ... you did take the already assigned #5 position, which bumped @nick6901 down to lower rewards, but I’ll give him my #3 position on our next double rocket to make up for it! Thanks again for the QL!!!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
True, I will stop doing that. I also get easily distracted, so I should just add all of my points within 3-4 minutes.
All the points allocations require no more than 3 LFTs (I purposely designated them that way). If youre finding yourself ising more than 3, then find a new way to reach your initial points. Glad to help anyone who wants to know the fastest way to get points in

Top Bottom