Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Red Rocket Carnival: Weekdays From Cape Carnival

I'm assuming you're flying a couple giants to Plesetsk and clicking on neighbor's planetariums?
I am hitting planetariums every night, but still don’t own any giants. On the list to get but I just finished CT10 which wiped out my funds. They’re on the list.

What happens is that I go thru a period where I have 4 or 5 of all the IR components except 1. Last time it was the astrograph. Currently it’s the passage instrument. I will eventually get the missing part and then I will use up the supply of a different part which will become the new, impossible to get part. This has been going on long enough it looks like a pattern. Doesn’t happen that way in my support game (where I also don’t have any giants). There I seem to get a truly random distribution of each part type for the IRT.

Murphy’s Law at its finest.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am hitting planetariums every night, but still don’t own any giants. On the list to get but I just finished CT10 which wiped out my funds. They’re on the list.

What happens is that I go thru a period where I have 4 or 5 of all the IR components except 1. Last time it was the astrograph. Currently it’s the passage instrument. I will eventually get the missing part and then I will use up the supply of a different part which will become the new, impossible to get part. This has been going on long enough it looks like a pattern. Doesn’t happen that way in my support game (where I also don’t have any giants). There I seem to get a truly random distribution of each part type for the IRT.

Murphy’s Law at its finest.
Getting the giants will help quite a bit. The jumbos to jiuquan will help in the meantime, and any rocket gardens you may have. Keep at it; you'll eventually get there

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ok with rocket 2 off the pad at 16:20 utc, that will be our launch time, with a preboarding time of about 4 mins. Let's sign up for spots; I'll take 3rd, and @Dodo is captain I believe.

Top Bottom