Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch RED launch LAUNCHED

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I can only say the same!! Thank you very, very much!! <3
I appreciate being part of those launches!

I will be doing another one when this gets back - since Crescent had to return to real life, it will likely be a 24 hour launch and you are welcome to join with as little fuel as you want

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I will do (y) and then it is really time for bed :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Thank you so much for spending all these huge amount of fuel points!

No problem - GI reimbursed them a few hours ago due to my game crash - still waiting for them to send the buildings and reimburse for my second runway 6 - although getting the PEB in light of Crescent joining with two QL was quite a blessing

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Btw, do you still want the items for the Sweets Factory? I haven't given recently to you
sure - that way if GI sends me the greenies to upgrade them when they send me the sweets factories I can use the greenies for something else --- if they send me the items, then I'll just get a couple more sweets factories so it won't hurt having the items

Top Bottom