Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch RED launch LAUNCHED

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
If you want to join the next, feel free to --- if you're out of fuel, just put in a few points or what you want - I'll keep launching until Crescent leaves then I'll do a 24 hour launch

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
No problem - I have tons of fuel - thanks for the QL rides so I could do lots of launches! Arne - one more QL launch with Crescent then I'll do another launch and if no one with QL joins it will be a regular 24 hour launch and you are welcome to join

No problem - I have tons of fuel - thanks for the QL rides so I could do lots of launches! Arne - one more QL launch with Crescent then I'll do another launch and if no one with QL joins it will be a regular 24 hour launch and you are welcome to join
I figure you share your planetariums (at great expense I might add), I can at least share my QL's as often as I can. :D:D:D

Top Bottom