Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Really? 150% drop rate?

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Open one bonus and it show 150% drop rate. But, around one drop out from 10 flight. Is it really to give us 150% drop rate? what the normal drop rate is? It seems all are hidden and GI may change all of them as they like to do. Bad game.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
150 flght, can not finish one sets of collection (one piece for each five items). bad game. bad game.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
This game is for long run. If you want to progress fast, you can pay. If you don't want to spend and you are frustrated about not being able to complete collection, this game may not be for you.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Open one bonus and it show 150% drop rate. But, around one drop out from 10 flight. Is it really to give us 150% drop rate? what the normal drop rate is? It seems all are hidden and GI may change all of them as they like to do. Bad game.

Actually, the calculation is :
The drop rate for adventure flight is almost 10%.
If you use a bonus which increases 150%, the final drop rate will be : 10% (basis) + 15% (bonus) = 25% !

Actually, the calculation is :
The drop rate for adventure flight is almost 10%.
If you use a bonus which increases 150%, the final drop rate will be : 10% (basis) + 15% (bonus) = 25% !
@Dafsade just beat me too it, the bonus drop is not what you see on the bonus text , that is a multiple of what the drop rate is.

No one except the developer knows the drop rates but if you take @Dafsade ’s very good example you will see how it multiplies

Also adding bonus’s does not always work, sometimes they work against each other so just putting any two bonus’s together is sometimes a waste - and on top of all that every game has a different set of drop rates randomly generated in the game program , that’s why differen5 people get different drops on items and rates.

The last set of bonus’s I used was two weeks ago - SG and SC on giants adventure flights and the drops were excellent, I was getting 30 -40% on almost all 18 destinations I hit but one or two were lower and one or two were higher.

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
This game is for long run. If you want to progress fast, you can pay. If you don't want to spend and you are frustrated about not being able to complete collection, this game may not be for you.
Not the pay issue, but the REAL drop rate is too low. I have landlamp, I have fuel300, I have bonus, all should be enough to speed up the flight with bonus. But, the REAL drop rate is far away with the expection. You say pay, pay, pay, may you tell me what I need to pay and what to buy. Or, GI has a hidden key to increase or decrease the drop rate of each players as how much the players paid.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Not the pay issue, but the REAL drop rate is too low. I have landlamp, I have fuel300, I have bonus, all should be enough to speed up the flight with bonus. But, the REAL drop rate is far away with the expection. You say pay, pay, pay, may you tell me what I need to pay and what to buy. Or, GI has a hidden key to increase or decrease the drop rate of each players as how much the players paid.
I am not saying you should pay. I am saying that the game is designed so that players that don't have patience and want to level up or get things quicker will pay.
The standart drop rate for space maps for example is really low and I don't bother to do flights without bonuses as I know it is waste of fuel and my time.
Now all bonuses work the same way and they stock up. That means that if I want to do a map run, I will activate Spy Glass, Sky Captain and Dice bonus. If I want to make my chances even better, I buy Golden Dice bonus for 4 greens. If you plan to do more instant return flights, it might be good idea to use Golden Wrench bonus - it reduces the chance of plane breakdown for 90% I think. And you can use other bonuses as well, like Business Class, Comfort Class - to get more coins from the flights, or other bonuses for fortunate events in flights, or if you are lower level also bonuses to gain more experience points.

If you combine the bonuses I mentioned above, you can get 2-3 collections from 100 flights.

Top Bottom