Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Re-Connecting With Lost Neighbors ???

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note: This post is open and intended for all Players - IPad, Android etc.
Question - Has any player been able to re-connect with another player after being "LOST" due to the Username Problem?
If you where able to re-connect- how did you accomplish ??
Thanks Game Name = Erb22 Ipad

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Do you mean as in you deleted them from your friends list and tried to re-add them? Been trying that for the past 6 or 7 updates, still doesn't let you, sent GI a post about it ages ago and they just said it's something that might be possible in the future

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Do you mean as in you deleted them from your friends list and tried to re-add them? Been trying that for the past 6 or 7 updates, still doesn't let you, sent GI a post about it ages ago and they just said it's something that might be possible in the future
Actually I was talking about the Username problem and how many good neighbors gotlost due to the problem.
Thanks for the reply !!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Neighbors don't disappear because of that though? Do you mean the name changing from "username" back to whatever there name should be, as I think it sometimes sorts out when there's an update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
lister0f5meg I think what he's trying to say is that on the apple version some of them have lost some neighbors completely without deleting them. Once in a while they get to see names back and notice that one of their neighbors is no longer on their list. I know because my cousin Vangees plays on iPad and told me that happened to her as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
Ah right, good job I used a question mark then "Neighbors don't disappear because of that though?", didn't realise that on apple neighbors were being removed by it!

On my Samsung Tab, I have 3 iPad players in my neighbourhood, Vangees, Natjaree & must-dash. Their names used to appear, but later on they all become usernames.

The strange thing is, I can sometime identify who sent a gift because their picture appears. But the picture usually disappears later.
So I must apologise to them if I seldom gift back from Bali Hi, because most of the time, I don't know who they are (no point wasting gift if it is not useful to the receiver).

I hope GI resolves this issue soon.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
On my Samsung Tab, I have 3 iPad players in my neighbourhood, Vangees, Natjaree & must-dash. Their names used to appear, but later on they all become usernames.

The strange thing is, I can sometime identify who sent a gift because their picture appears. But the picture usually disappears later.
So I must apologise to them if I seldom gift back from Bali Hi, because most of the time, I don't know who they are (no point wasting gift if it is not useful to the receiver).

I hope GI resolves this issue soon.
I wrote to GI several times, and their answer is always the same: "This will be solved with next update release".
So, still do not know what update they have in mind, and expecially: When? :confused:

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I wrote to GI several times, and their answer is always the same: "This will be solved with next update release".
So, still do not know what update they have in mind, and expecially: When? :confused:

I want to send a TY to all that replied to my Post - BTW Vangees and I were great Ipad neighbors - until the Username problems dis-connected us. I'm also a neighbor with Must_dash. Vangees and I still exchange but it is via Andriod to Ipad (Terrific Neighbor)
I discovered that having a unique avatar helps ID when Username occurs. I would encourage all players to change their avatar from a pic of their City to something unique. IE Mine is a pic of Sunset in St. Maarten.
Thanks for the replies - I'm LVL 35 79 Stars and I figure I may be approx. 1/2 wy to completion LOL
PS A few days ago must_dash went to Username but having a unique ID allowed me to keep sending !!

Device
  1. Android
When the username issue first hit the android game, it killed gift giving for me. I eventually deleted my 200+ neighbors. Some I was able to re-add (entered their friend code) but nowhere near all my neighbors.

I didn't track it, but it did seem kind of random as to which neighbor codes would work. Most times it would say "invalid code".

This issue has really been frustrating over the past few month when gift giving is a major part of the quests.

jimmy21

Top Bottom