Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Quests Disappearing

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gasabk
Username
Diane
I'm a new player, I have TONS of quests going at once. Occasionally I go to visit a neighbor's city and get a quest item I know will complete a quest (Ex: I needed 5 engineering plans from neighbor's hangars.) I go back to my city and not only does THAT quest complete, but 4 or 5 OTHER quests will randomly complete, that I actually did no progress on.

I had a quest to build a Baggage Claim. I still don't have one. But the quest completed and is gone.

I had another quest to complete some collection 6 times to build a Smart House. And another similar one to complete the perfume collection 6 times to build a Perfume Shop. Those quests are gone.

Is there a limit to the number of quests you can hold? And so when you level, the game will just automatically complete your oldest quests? And how is that helpful when those quests are designed to teach about the functionality of some of the buildings in the game?

So confused.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I'm a new player, I have TONS of quests going at once. Occasionally I go to visit a neighbor's city and get a quest item I know will complete a quest (Ex: I needed 5 engineering plans from neighbor's hangars.) I go back to my city and not only does THAT quest complete, but 4 or 5 OTHER quests will randomly complete, that I actually did no progress on.

I had a quest to build a Baggage Claim. I still don't have one. But the quest completed and is gone.

I had another quest to complete some collection 6 times to build a Smart House. And another similar one to complete the perfume collection 6 times to build a Perfume Shop. Those quests are gone.

Is there a limit to the number of quests you can hold? And so when you level, the game will just automatically complete your oldest quests? And how is that helpful when those quests are designed to teach about the functionality of some of the buildings in the game?

So confused.

GI is aware of the problem and you get a new update tomorrow which corrects the problem. It was mentioned in the android update thread.

Top Bottom