Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
i was looking for some QL guys on red pad but nobody found. so i opened my own launch. if anyone wants to join feel free. im alone in the cockpit yet with 1936/3000 points in. you can close also the launch anytime you want, many thanks for help!

Can anyone help me? I restored my game to 11/11/17, but I was in blue prep. And wonderful G! kept my QL active, so I only have 35 minutes left on it!!
I check the blue did not find you so i start my own Blue launch if you see Husam you can join i dont have QL its now 24h only if some one with QL join and i dont think so all they doing Red :)
So i will keep adding points because tomorrow i will do Red launches

It was blue.

But no one else joined and I only had 5 mins left on the QL so I started it. Didn't want a 24 hr launch, with 77 launches needed.
Strange you did not see my launch and i did not see yours go to your neighbor list check my name is there *Husam* you in my neighbor list then go to add friend and type test then enter it will refresh you list

Strange you did not see my launch and i did not see yours go to your neighbor list check my name is there *Husam* you in my neighbor list then go to add friend and type test then enter it will refresh you list
I am showing both of your accounts in my list. Maybe you didn't see my blue because it was launched before you got into blue prep?

@Brasil95 who this guy game name Sergik2710 bad neighbor he is not respecting any rules (hijack)
If you contact with him tell him good luck for your lost he spend 360 points just to take first place and its just need 120 points :LOL: i push him for that he deserve it. :hilarious:
Thanks @Brasil95 for the ride and QL
No idea, who he is, but sure now not more in my neighbours list:p Thanks @Husam for your help, no time this morning...after starting the Launch I left home for work

I have finished the event and would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone for letting me join your launches
I would also like to say that the way you have given your support and the generous way you have provided QL's is to be applauded I feel both humble and honoured to be a part of this wonderful group I will continue to join launches in a support role only to try to help others as I have been helped
Thank you all once again:):rolleyes:(y)

@Harcourt @cats are awesome and all other players who complete or not yet complete that today i am going to active QL and do launch party :)
Please who join:
Always wait for 3 QLs.
Put 567 points if you want 1st and keep adding 120 points if you wait long time without adding someone will pass you to close the launch.
Welcome ALL (y)
I am gonna start after 4 to 5 hours from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom