Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Party Nov.2017 closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi husam, id like to join you too. Cant finish the event but can do at least 13 flights at moment. Sent you a request.
Hi, same as @Madegwen59 : I won't be able to finish the event, but would like to join some flights. I have some resources but very few preps, some 20 of them. I'll send you a request.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the week end launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Husam 20ttc611 will be the starter because this account have my all my neighbors from private and public i hope every one agree and if not i will let other players to lead its my pleasure.

I am happy to join and do not care I’m I’m last Place I’m not bothered fir 1-2-3 places

If I can join in add me

Stella 748

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akz73nv
Username
Stella 748
Welcome
This thread for those who like to join me in the week end launch party here we can discuss how its work, i have a lot neighbors some they already my team in private thread always support me and some from the main forum so i would like contact both of you guys and see who will join in this space party.
Thanks for you.
giphy.gif

Husam 20ttc611 will be the starter because this account have my all my neighbors from private and public i hope every one agree and if not i will let other players to lead its my pleasure.
Hi Husam, I've sent you a friend request. I'd love to get this new reward building.

If anyone wants to add me for launch preps, please do. I have 5 planetariums, 1 training centre and 3 launch pads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom