Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Red Launch QL + RL Party Thread?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi Everyone - I have a QL and enough stuff to do 48 Red Launches. I thought I had seen a thread about an upcoming RL+QL party being planned with multiple QLs, but can't seem to find it.

Can someone please help? My goal is to get more maps for my star destinations, as I only have 1 Vienna and 2 Zagreb for instance. I'd like to get more maps so I don't have to burn as much fuel getting to 3 stars per destination.

Thanks!

👧 ⛽
N

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm currently in the process of collecting space program resources for a planned multipe red launch flights with active QL bonus. If you are not in a hurry to get started with red flights, we could come together on this with other flyers with a similer mind.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I'm currently in the process of collecting space program resources for a planned multipe red launch flights with active QL bonus. If you are not in a hurry to get started with red flights, we could come together on this with other flyers with a similer mind.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'm not in too much of a hurry, but I am wondering if it is too much to ask if you would have something by end of this week? I can be flexible, though it would I would really appreciate it if you are able to let me know when you think you may want to organize this?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm not in too much of a hurry, but I am wondering if it is too much to ask if you would have something by end of this week? I can be flexible, though it would I would really appreciate it if you are able to let me know when you think you may want to organize this?
The end of this week would not be possible, it is far too soon to collect all the space program resources needed, and much more besides. I do not wish to run out of resources during an active QL bonus with multiple red launch flights. It is so very easy to do. The end of this month would be better.

If you are unable to wait it is understandable, and I wish you well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Everyone - I have a QL and enough stuff to do 48 Red Launches. I thought I had seen a thread about an upcoming RL+QL party being planned with multiple QLs, but can't seem to find it.

Can someone please help? My goal is to get more maps for my star destinations, as I only have 1 Vienna and 2 Zagreb for instance. I'd like to get more maps so I don't have to burn as much fuel getting to 3 stars per destination.

Thanks!

👧 ⛽
N
Maybe this one? https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/red-launch-party.43010/

Thanks!

👧 ⛽
N
Or maybe was chat announcement by @Jana Modrá for red QL party this weekend?

Seems there are a few planned.

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor

Thanks!

👧 ⛽
N
Sadly I can only do one ROP (seriously lacking infrared telescopes) but have plenty of QLs to spare. So if I don't receive more telescopes I don't think I can be much of a help :(

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Thanks everyone. I will see how things pan out with James' thread. I mean, I can attend both parties if they are at different times, right? ;-) 🍹 🩰👗

Top Bottom