Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Party Friend Requests

I would appreciate if you add me to your games as well. My city is just a fragment what it was before converted to Madlen Airborn by bug at the end of 2015, but I have decided to come back this year after coronavirus lockdown and GI was very kind and compensated some items like in 2015 (I had everything documented). At that time I was very unhappy to start again despite some huge jump, but right now I am happy what I have got.
Hi @Pavolko_Gun
I have sent friend requests to both your accounts

I will have QL for couple of days. There will be others with QL also, hope it will be free ride. I past we did QL party (good old time) with schedule for places 1-2-3. There are few that did 1000 launches in one week.
just stay tuned. I hope someone will post it here on forum for Apogee QL launches. More QL, more launches.
with 4QL we can do 60+ in one hour:cool:

Hi @Gt city
I have sent a request, hope it is the right account as you have 2.. thanks :)

CRK

350+ Star Club
About time to open all those dusty Golden Chests for more Treadmills 🤣

Will do Green launches with 1 QL, possibly everyday for anyone interested. Add me as your neighbor: 03rkqbe8a

Cheers for crazy party week ahead 🙂
Hi!

Will send you a NR, my current gamename: "Chris { F20 pls"
I can join with resources up to 200 for each launch (don't have QL, sorry)
Cheers, Chris

As soon as the event starts, I'll be launching greens. Anyone is welcome to join, I just ask you follow the 576 rule and to please stay behind those with QLs. There will be plenty of opportunities this week. Launches will happen fast and in my experience too quickly for posting positions, etc. So, just look for me in the pad and join in.

For those of you who sent friend requests, I will be accepting soon.

New members please see this link as a helpful guide on launching:

Last edited:
As soon as the event starts, I'll be launching greens. Anyone is welcome to join, I just ask you follow the 576 rule and to please stay behind those with QLs. There will be plenty of opportunities this week. Launches will happen fast and in my experience too quickly for posting positions, etc. So, just look for me in the pad and join in.

For those of you who sent friend requests, I will be accepting soon.

New members please see this link as a helpful guide on launching:
Launching now

Top Bottom