Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Party for Tuesday 21/10/2014

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I got punished directly;), shuttle returns in 24 hours despite Massimo's QL. What is your flight time?
Haha, I joined Lukasz immediately. My return time decreased from 24h, to 15min to 10 sec after restarts, like the old times(y)

EDIT:
You're on an Apple device, the bug is 'fixed' on your device for single QL's. Hope they won't fix it on first Android update... I'm affraid they will:cautious:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Haha, I joined Lukasz immediately. My return time decreased from 24h, to 15min to 10 sec after restarts, like the old times(y)

EDIT:
You're on an Apple device, the bug is 'fixed' on your device for single QL's. Hope they won't fix it on first Android update... I'm affraid they will:cautious:

Yeah, I know, I'll have to wait a whole day.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
If anyone ask: I have QL still active for 8,5 hours from now. Want to share it with you.
I will try to take some first places, but not all. There is no schedule or place reservation. If my rocket returns I start another when I can (am at work now). If I see Massimo I will join him, or he will join me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi Robby Kusuma, now I'm in flight on RED and I will land in 1h 05min. Your 2 QL are really welcome!!!
I want to go ahead with RED flights

Please contact me urgently and give me your time zone: I'm GMT+2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
pegasus: can you clarify what you said? In last my RED launch Massimo4256 had QL bonus but I join with my other account LauraB72. This one it's now locked in 24h launch despite the QL bonus. What happened?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Deetee04 : at the end you take my first place for 56 points :)...
I don't understand the matter of 24h launch despite 1 QL bonus on board!! Another "improvement" of new version of IOS Airport City?

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
See the thread of QL launches revert back to 24hrs for a better explanation.

My lander is back in 20 mins, will anyone be around, let me know, if not will hitch onto
the next lift off. :)

Top Bottom