Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Party for Tuesday 21/10/2014

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
You are right but I didn't read...
Go ahead with option1, recover Tecmage and at the end we will join and we will go ahead.
Kazinho will join or not? Now it's 20.00GMT

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have joined one of my neighbours and we have launched. My rocets returns in 2h24mins from now but it will be 01:30 my time (23:30 GMT) so probably I will be sleeping

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
The problem it's that I have only QL. I need 1 more if we want to go ahead with QL. I'm available to go ahead with green but only if we find some QL bonus (1 minimun, 2 better) in order to have flight every 20 minutes

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I am with my QL on red. I didn't see Massimo4256 so I have joined Hburr to help him and we have launched.
I cannot do a party becouse I am at work now. I can start a launch every 3 hours and if you see me please join. If you see Massimo join him. If he join me then we will come back quicker, but I can not do this every 20 mins.

Top Bottom