Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL bonus in place but not showing on launch

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Hi all, any more info on the QL not showing ? I have a Neighbour who has a QL in place and have seen her on the launch pad 4 times this morning as she launches and re launches, however her QL is not showing. Will not join her as I know I will wait for 24 hrs. Anyone discovered anything else about the invisible QL's?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have 2 users, they are both running QL this week, and i can see they are on Top100 (both iOS users).
But, even if they are doing several launches per day, i do not see QL icon on their picture in "Space Program" window.

So, i am affraid to join, cause i might be hitted with 24h bug, but they are flying normally.... Any thoughts, join or not?
Usually i can see user(s) with QL icos, join to their launch and works pretty fine and smooth (iOS). Android - it works, till game freezed....

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
I have 2 users, they are both running QL this week, and i can see they are on Top100 (both iOS users).
But, even if they are doing several launches per day, i do not see QL icon on their picture in "Space Program" window.

So, i am affraid to join, cause i might be hitted with 24h bug, but they are flying normally.... Any thoughts, join or not?
Usually i can see user(s) with QL icos, join to their launch and works pretty fine and smooth (iOS). Android - it works, till game freezed....
Don't join, rule of thumb if you cannot see the QL on the avatar it will not work for you.

If I activate a QL this is what my neighbors see, "no QL" showing, if they join they only get the benefit of the QL they see, so 24 hour bug. Mine will only work if I join Android Captain. Juvenal Android and myself IOS and Nsari Android both joined Happy Helen's launch to rescue her. No QL's showed on the launch which should have been 1.25min, we only got the benefit of our QL being 2.23hrs. Happy Helen, 24hrs.

Top Bottom