Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal of new QL RED Party for 3/10 or 4/10 or 5/10

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Tomorrow morning, a little over 10 hours around 6 GMT I will start a red launch. If DarekK is there I don't mind starting some more if darekk wants and can help. (If his QL is still active). If not, that will be my last QL launch. You are welcome....

I would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone involved in today's various launches....considering I wasn't expecting to be able to take part at all, but then dawned a very wet and miserable Saturday in my part of the world, so we just had a 'chill out' day...and hence I was around and able to participate and my great friends and neighbours allowed me to not only join, but to have several 'placings' also helped on by Happy Helen having work commitments and allowing me to take hers also....so, to Massimo4256, flip123, DarekK and Kazinho (I'm hoping I've not missed anyone...,) and to Suresh for his many additions and reminder on business class activation (!) thank you to all for an adventurous day...hopefully it won't be too long before I can offer up a QL!!
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Massimo4256, Thank you for organising, Kazinho, Hburr and DarekK, Thank you for the QL, and a special Thanks for DarekK for saving us when I messed up... Lessons for next time, take care if you use a QL, be a neighbor of ALL QL users so you can help eachother if you or the other ones get stranded.

Thank you all for the launches and for the help lifting Jpjpjp999. With your help Jpjpjp999 managed to collect 25!!! Seas for the rocketpark, but for me more important, it gave me 3 collections which give golden tokens :) Some more luck to get the Sea of moist in the future and maybe a greenies giving building..... Oké, dreaming now....

Thank you all for the launches.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi, I will start a red launch at 7.15 GMT. That will be in about 10 minutes. All positions open.

My QL will be active for about 13 hours. (just before 8.00 GMT tomorrow morning)
DarekK, if you want to do some launches tomorrow morning (between 6 and 8 GMT), let me know
flip123 TY for the Red portion on the late QL today. And yes as Becky has already mentioned all this while watching the 1 year olds. I had almost forgotten that ! WoW did that year go fast. I remember you being so concerned about their health iduring the first few months and here it is one year later. Good for you and yours ! Bill

Top Bottom