Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal of new QL RED Party for 3/10 or 4/10 or 5/10

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Long I beleive all Flip123 needs to to is exit the game completely and then start it up again and it will be 15 minutes. I pretty sure she knows this and is just taking a break. (y) Bill
Nope, this does work only for other participants and NOT for QL holder. So flip123 needs to wait 2h24m... All others, including me, already have the rocket landed...

Nope, this does work only for other participants and NOT for QL holder. So flip123 needs to wait 2h24m... All others, including me, already have the rocket landed...

Yep, when there is only one QL bonus being used, the QL holder have to wait 2 hours and 24 minutes for the shuttle to come back, just like Gt city said, and for everybody else, you can exist twice to get the shuttle back immediately. That's the reason the QL party will always need at least 2 QL bonus to be used.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Yep, when there is only one QL bonus being used, the QL holder have to wait 2 hours and 24 minutes for the shuttle to come back, just like Gt city said, and for everybody else, you can exist twice to get the shuttle back immediately. That's the reason the QL party will always need at least 2 QL bonus to be used.

If you log off and then log back on it is only 14 minutes with a QL.

I keep forgetting that. That is weird. Are you guys doing some QL launches now?

No, we are done for today I think. DarekK already signed off and the shuttle for flip123 won't come back until about 2 hours later, unless another QL hold will join at that time.

Great thanks to flip123 and DarekK for the last several launches!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Suresh, I want to wait a bit. I don't want to risk to do 1 launch now and Massimo4256 checking in 5 minutes later.... I/We can do 1 launch before I go off to bed so I want to wait so we can maybe do more then one launch

FYI - Only --- just saw that Deborahr just had a RED QL up. It has launched a few minutes ago. Don't see her on the forum and she just became my neighbor this morning via the GI waiting list - I added her on a whim !!!! ---- Bill -- (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, I will start a red launch at 7.15 GMT. That will be in about 10 minutes. All positions open.

My QL will be active for about 13 hours. (just before 8.00 GMT tomorrow morning)
DarekK, if you want to do some launches tomorrow morning (between 6 and 8 GMT), let me know

Top Bottom