Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal - merge Alliance HQ building with Alliance Office Building

I think it would be a good idea to consolidate the "Alliance HQ" building with the "Alliance Office" building into one "Alliance HQ" building that would have two levels.

Level One - corresponds to the Alliance Office Building in the current version. This building would allow you to join an alliance.

Level Two - corresponds with the Alliance HQ Building that alliance leaders are required to have to form the form alliance or make changes to it.

The conversion would be relatively simple. If you own the "Alliance Office" building, you get "Alliance Office" building level 1. If you have an "Alliance HQ" building that converts to "Alliance Office" level 2 and frees up a plot of land. If you have an "Alliance HQ" but not an "Alliance Office" building (if this is even possible), than it should also convert to a level 2 for simplicity (I know it's giving a freebie). Also, if you are NOT an alliance leader but you have the "Alliance HQ" building,, you should still be converted to the Level 2. I know some people have the "Alliance HQ" building through either an issue with a previous alliance or as a "just in case" they get handed the alliance leadership.

Along with this, the artwork could be updated so that the "Alliance Office" (alliance HQ equivalent) would be just as tall as the "Alliance Office". The level 2 would be more elaborate (maybe the SAME shape and number of stories as the old Alliance Office Building. I noticed that the "Alliance Office" building is actually taller than the "Alliance HQ" building.

The gaming mechanics would be that "Alliance Office" would have the same mechanics as the "Alliance HQ" building instead of a text explaining does. If you are in an alliance but not it's leader, it would be same GUI as the "Neighbors Button" and "Alliance Menu Item.

Top Bottom