Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Problems with event A Walk In The Clouds

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Fedster
am in similar boat my outdoor cinemas are not counted as collected
iam fine with kiss cafe though
but i only took them out of the warehouse after event had started
also middle and bottom task is showing as both 400 points for completion
instead of the usual 400 and 1040

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
It's my first time playing this event, and I already have the 1060 task to receive the Carriage Body:

1675903638783.png

Do they really expect me to have a Carriage Workshop less than 12 hours after the event started? I've already sped up almost 50 flights to Podgorica, and only 3 drops. 2 of them were for tasks. At this rate, it's going to be quite a while until I can complete that 1060 task. Looks like no 5400 for me today. :cry:

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
It's my first time playing this event, and I already have the 1060 task to receive the Carriage Body:

View attachment 69052

Do they really expect me to have a Carriage Workshop less than 12 hours after the event started? I've already sped up almost 50 flights to Podgorica, and only 3 drops. 2 of them were for tasks. At this rate, it's going to be quite a while until I can complete that 1060 task. Looks like no 5400 for me today. :cry:
Ditto, but PURE dumb luck i had one in storage i kept b/c i thought it would add variety to the city if i ever got enough land ... CRAZY long time to get 1 when i 1st played

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
am in similar boat my outdoor cinemas are not counted as collected
iam fine with kiss cafe though
but i only took them out of the warehouse after event had started
also middle and bottom task is showing as both 400 points for completion
instead of the usual 400 and 1040
same here. Outdoor cinemas: the task count nothing. Support already contacted: no action. Great G.I. programming -> let's the players find the errors. Do we get something for that? It is a reason for me to say: this event is not one where I have to join!

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano

View attachment 69052

even worse visiting the 15 coffee shops which i only have 3.

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
Hmm, it seems lika the error of mixing up buildings still exists. It worked fine for a number of tasks, but a 400-task was visiting Kiss Café 12 times, but it didn't count these visits, I have to visit Outdoor Cinema to get the counts. However the preceding task is collecting 56 romantic passagerare from Kiss café and that task is working properly.

It seems lika the coding on this event needs som serious fixes!

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Hmm, it seems lika the error of mixing up buildings still exists. It worked fine for a number of tasks, but a 400-task was visiting Kiss Café 12 times, but it didn't count these visits, I have to visit Outdoor Cinema to get the counts. However the preceding task is collecting 56 romantic passagerare from Kiss café and that task is working properly.

It seems lika the coding on this event needs som serious fixes!
have u guys limiting the blds u have to the ones that do work? If u have issues w/ KISS cafes then store / sell them & use others instead, the tasks should adjust the the ones you have in the city.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
have u guys limiting the blds u have to the ones that do work? If u have issues w/ KISS cafes then store / sell them & use others instead, the tasks should adjust the the ones you have in the city.
I doubt it. For the past several days, I've had the task to get the Carriage Body, which drops from the Carriage Workshop. I don't have a single Carriage Workshop, not in my warehouse or my city, and I still have that task. This event is full of bugs, and I doubt that would fix it.

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
I have built 6 of all the event buildings except for carriage workshop where I have 5.
For me the tasks with wrong building has so far been mix up between Kiss Café and Outdoor Cinema, but not on all tasks with these buildings, only some of them.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I doubt it. For the past several days, I've had the task to get the Carriage Body, which drops from the Carriage Workshop. I don't have a single Carriage Workshop, not in my warehouse or my city, and I still have that task. This event is full of bugs, and I doubt that would fix it.
I remember it being so difficult to get those tasks done i took great pleasure in selling 6 carriage blds @ 600 ea after the even ended ... guess i had 7 & not realized it months later 🤭

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Has anyone received items from Carriage Workshop from clearing the neighbor visit icons? I have 6 buildings and had two supports visit them so I clicked on the buildings 12 times. It seems enough tries to get something even if the rate is low. If no one got anything, then I will not bother.

Top Bottom