Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Problems with event A Walk In The Clouds

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I remember it being so difficult to get those tasks done i took great pleasure in selling 6 carriage blds @ 600 ea after the even ended ... guess i had 7 & not realized it months later 🤭
This is my first go around so I am saving all event buildings for the rinse and repeat next year. I imagine this event will be much easier with 6 CW buildings available on day one.

Has anyone received items from Carriage Workshop from clearing the neighbor visit icons? I have 6 buildings and had two supports visit them so I clicked on the buildings 12 times. It seems enough tries to get something even if the rate is low. If no one got anything, then I will not bother.
Didn't get any drops from neighbour visits either.

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
Not for this event. I have no Carriage Workshop, and I still have a task to get the Carriage Body. Just another glitch.
But isn't that normal? I've come across this in at least one other event (can't remember which). I've only played this game 6-7 month so all events are new to me.
It took me 2 days before I got my first carriage workshop, I didn't manage the first 1060 tasks until the 3rd day.
I don't mind the events being hard though, but I do mind the mixup of buildings in some tasks.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
This was the toughest event for my F2P support accts. For 30-40 level range accts, you obviously lack land as you don't have airport cash. It was hard to displace 30 2x2 buildings then another 6 2x2 for Carriage workshop. On one level 25 game, I was able to fit about 3-4 each type with everything else gone. So, event building visits took twice as long as acct with 6 of each type.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
But isn't that normal? I've come across this in at least one other event (can't remember which). I've only played this game 6-7 month so all events are new to me.
It took me 2 days before I got my first carriage workshop, I didn't manage the first 1060 tasks until the 3rd day.
I don't mind the events being hard though, but I do mind the mixup of buildings in some tasks.
I was ahead by 12k pts & due to carriage task disaster i'm now behind 29k in 3 days ... ... I quit this bad event game ... its broken & the company not commit the resources to fix a important part of their game which is nuts cause it affects their income.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
There will always be something that you can't control. Getting stuck in mission, cheater moving ahead of you etc. I suggest you get a backup acct going (F2P) so you have something to do. I have few backups and I start events on all of them. If someone moves ahead abnormally, I simply do not focus on that acct and not go for the top 3.

Top Bottom