Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Price INCREASE

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
IMG_0468.PNG
Hi

I have noticed a difference in pricing...

Prices went up 10%!!

400 greens was €99,99 now its €109,99

This is via Apple devices btw

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I'd never looked at 'A truck load of cash' before - bit rich for me, so don't know how much it used to be, but it looks like (after conversion from Australian$ to Euros) to be a similar price to yours @Coen849 - €108

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
I'd never looked at 'A truck load of cash' before - bit rich for me, so don't know how much it used to be, but it looks like (after conversion from Australian$ to Euros) to be a similar price to yours @Coen849 - €108

On my Windows game, I pay €94,39.... Thats is a HUGE difference :S Im amazed haha

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Assuming its the apple raise I mentioned its because of currency changes to even out prices so should be similar

and yes both Windows and Android charge less then Apple for the payments so both are cheaper :confused:

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Yeah apple has been increasing in countries for a few months. I.e. The top bracket in the uk used to be 78.99 for the top value items but is now 99.99 so in short a nigh on 25% hike in prices a couple of months ago. I have purchased an android device and am contemplating swapping my main game to that cos i would then pay 25% less again. I bet gI don't get the difference

Top Bottom