Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Poll: What are your Airport City sound settings?

To sound or not to sound...

• Go big or go home: all sound effects and music on!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No airport ambience, please, sound effects only!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Complete quietness for me, please...

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
:headphone: Do you love to play in complete silence or do you like to immerse yourself in the full sound experience of the game? Maybe even something in between... Poll it! (y)

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm on the phone, so I whip it out almost everywhere. No sounds for me! Thank God Windows version has no jingle when loading, because iPad version does, and that's why I pretty much stopped playing it.

I'm usually listening to the police scanner, talking with my hubby, or doing something else on the computer with the game in the background. The music gets a bit irritating after a while and I don't think I've ever listened to the sounds and don't know what they sound like.
turned mine off, play music now

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Usually the silence is in my house , we open tv in the evening ,no radio no tv in the day ...Just sometime I play guitar or sing a song .(.And at that time my wife prefer the silence sometime...)....But sometime I love to lisyen the music of the game it is a relaxation music and I love that ! But most of the time the silence is the way we prefer,we don't like the noice for Nothing...And I want to congrat GI for their music ..beacause in my opinion the music are create by the Human for explain his emotion and sentiment ...and in the actual generation I think the emotion is explain is most of the time the anxious feeling or stress feeling ( we have rarely the rock music ,we have the cacaphonia music ,it is look like the musicians and the singer want to do the big noice ,that'it.....So .....)
I prefer to look the stars in the sky and listen the silence who give me the time to take a concience in my self with my émotion and feelings of the day and the the present .

Top Bottom