Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Please help me with my first ever spaceship launch!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello everyone,
Please help me with my first ever spaceship launch. I hope I chose the correct color prefix for a Level 1 Launch. Please explain to me what the Green, Blue, and Red Prefixes mean. Thank you...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
green is level 1, blue is level 2 and red is level 3/ please post here how many poits are added so far and what place you want to take for yourself. You also need to be neighbors with people for them to join in your launch
I am send you an invite right now. please accept and I will then join with a few points
yetti or uyetti

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
green is level 1, blue is level 2 and red is level 3/ please post here how many poits are added so far and what place you want to take for yourself. You also need to be neighbors with people for them to join in your launch
I am send you an invite right now. please accept and I will then join with a few points
yetti or uyetti

Hi Uyetti,
Thank you for the explanation and befriending me. I have 160 points out of 1,600 so far only. I don't mind what place I get. I just want my first launch to be successful. I have only 18 friends right now. Many are level 55. How do I invite you and them to the launch?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Hi Uyetti,
Thank you for the explanation and befriending me. I have 160 points out of 1,600 so far only. I don't mind what place I get. I just want my first launch to be successful. I have only 18 friends right now. Many are level 55. How do I invite you and them to the launch?
you just did that

are you the Flo from evony?

Reactions: Flo

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Uyetti,

It's a good thing I've just read the above - 1342 counter reading currently

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Just an hour and a half until I need to look for the capsule! I am still very excited about my first launch. Thank you to everyone that made it possible. So tired from schoolwork today. Hope I can stay up. Yes I can!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Just an hour and a half until I need to look for the capsule! I am still very excited about my first launch. Thank you to everyone that made it possible. So tired from schoolwork today. Hope I can stay up. Yes I can!

My dad is over my shoulder checking on what I have been saying on this forum. He is happy I am not talking cyber trash as he call it. Like I do with my local friends on other games and chats. I am suppose to use proper Midwestern English which he says is like the Queen's English of Great Britain. He is making me write this now. Help me... Ha, ha. Ouch!

Top Bottom