Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Players on Windows Phone?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
Hi kevin ! Added you. What do you need?

OMG finally !! someone on WP

Windows Neighbor Name Kevin Liu-item needed -- Level 24 (Friend Code: w7mfdmg)
Needs: Weather Display, Great Shots, Dispatcher Console, Video Wall
Can Gift: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose

Let me know what do you need.
I used up the quota I can send today but I'll send whatever you need tomorrow.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Hi kevin, thanks for the projector you sent to me. What do you want me to send to you?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
maybe an idea to start a trading thread under windows tab for wondows phone if you can't exchange with other device? like windows8 has

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
I did try to add people in the windows 8 PC trading group, but it doesn't work
it seems that cell phone and PC are running separately as well ......

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I understand, but you can still have your own trading thread :) One for windows 8 and one for windows phone.
Gt city, what do you think? Trading should not be in the chat section, windows tab is a nice location I think...

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
Joe was trying to get a topic for windows phone that share same level as other trading threads, but I guess that would work as well since I didn't notice that I can start a thread over there
Thanks !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
We used to have threads for Ipad AND Iphone before it was decided it could be one. IOS and android haven't murged because not all items cross platforms. But looking at what doesn't cross, I personally think they can be murged as well.

I saw the new thread, well done :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code