1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Per aspera ad astra (Space Race) SpaceShip Launch

Discussion in 'Airport City Guides' started by tdv, 27 February 2013.

1. Not hard to copy what you've written nd put it where you might actually get a n answer. Sorry if we apparently can't help you.

2. andy8758

andy8758 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    I love it when I get to meet such agreeable folks on a game site where the key to progressing is to build an excellent social network to help and support each other. :ROFLMAO:

@WrongWay the responses were designed to help you to find support. Perhaps you are better off playing Tour of Duty 13? :wideyed:

3. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman
    had my tour of duty once,,,,

4. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman

5. WrongWay

WrongWay Active Member

Windows PC
    20curkpm
    W.W. Feldman

Last edited: 17 April 2018 at 20:24
  6. Probably as his post was 2 years ago.

If you explore the forum a bit you will see there is a part for space launches and questions relating to. Assuming you were asking for help, although your post was just a matter of fact statement about your launch you are in the wrong place. Although now it's seems like a rant.

This section contains guides to the game which you might or might not find helpful. No one jumped on you, Mr hyper-sensitive. The suggestion was politely made that if you want help you won't find much looking here, and you need to use the right section.

Take it or leave it. You don't want help. More fool me. No skin off my nose. Only trying to help a forum newbie. Don't care if you've spent money or not. You don't know if i have or not. Nothing to do with my game. Don't want help. Don't ask.