Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Per aspera ad astra (Space Race) SpaceShip Launch

A guide on how to launch a spaceship after building the launch pad (LP) and Mission Control Center (MCC)​
SpaceRace01.jpg
Now Click on the LP and you should get the above screen. You will need to complete and collect 4 collections to complete the Launch Preparation​
SpaceRace02.jpg
The running wild collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace03.jpg
The Astronaut Outfit collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace04.jpg
The Zero Gravity Launch collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace05.jpg
And the Experiments in Space collection (if you click on the individual items you can see where they drop from)​
SpaceRace06.jpg
Once you have completed and collected the 4 collections you will see the above screen. Press "Complete" at the bottom.​
24on5o9.jpg
When you complete one of the collections you will be award a launch box which contains a random item (found in the warehouse)​
SpaceRace07.jpg
Once done you should be able to see a rocket/spaceship in you LP. Click on your LP​
SpaceRace08.jpg
You will be give the option to either start a new space program or if one of you neighbours has already started one you will be given the option to join it​
SpaceRace09.jpg
You need to put in a total of 1600 points - the options are above can be bought with coins (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​
SpaceRace10.jpg
If you scroll to the right you will have 4 more options, these can be bought with cash (or if you already have them in your warehouse then you can use them)​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
this guide is awesome , thank you tdv !! you have outdone yourself !! (y) if i had seen this earlier i would not have lost my first collection !!:mad: Thank God , we have Tdv in this forum !! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
whats with the friends bit ? i click on that but it opens up a facebook request - is that the only way to get friends to help ? prefer not to get all my family and work colleagues involved...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
whats with the friends bit ? i click on that but it opens up a facebook request - is that the only way to get friends to help ? prefer not to get all my family and work colleagues involved...
If you are trying to invite people from the launch prep screen - then yes it will only open up FB.

Only other way is to do an organised launch - look at the other threads specific for the people who are in or about go into launch prep.

BTW I am currently not able to see any launches... so not too sure if it is a bug... Just be warned that people may not be able to see you launch - so make sure you can put in the full points - or you will loose everything for the prep...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
ha, thanks tdv - but of course by the time you've clicked through curiously once you've completed your mission control, its too late... I'm committed, I've used up all the goodies I've mysteriously collected over the past four weeks, not knowing what they were for, and now I'm in countdown mode with only 160 points towards a 2000 point launch... bu@@er...

so if I post up for help on my launch on this forum, how would others get to see it ? I often get message alerts saying someone want's help with a launch, but I've never been able to see how I can help...

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
ha, thanks tdv - but of course by the time you've clicked through curiously once you've completed your mission control, its too late... I'm committed, I've used up all the goodies I've mysteriously collected over the past four weeks, not knowing what they were for, and now I'm in countdown mode with only 160 points towards a 2000 point launch... bu@@er...

so if I post up for help on my launch on this forum, how would others get to see it ? I often get message alerts saying someone want's help with a launch, but I've never been able to see how I can help...

If there is a message for help, the procedure is the same as you're own launch but you join someone else launch instead.

You can only see someone else's launch if you are in launch mode yourself or pm someone to check. The message GI sends is to vague.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Does having more people join a launch diminish the launches' returns?

Do the people who join a launch get the launches' rewards?

No it does not but what you get from the launch is different depending on what points you have put in. Gold 800 + points, Silver 300 - 500 points or bronze 2 - 300 points (points are approximate values).
Gold gets the highest number of items and best of the pick, Silver gets a little less and bronze gets even less.

Yes, they get the launch rewards. Gold = $ 10,000, Silver = $ 6000, Bronze $ 3,000 coins.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Old thread, but well worth keeping alive. I'm kinda like a couple people replying here .... got involved in my own launch before really knowing what was going on. The instructions for this game are the vaguest I've EVER seen. Luckily I had some resources saved up & a couple other neigbours joined & it worked out well. But this guide will definitely help me with managing my 2nd launch. Still a bit unclear how to arrange with neighbours to do a launch, since in-game messaging & communication seems practically non-existent.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w6khi3q
Username
Surojit
Somebody plz help to to get ZERO GRAVITY FOOD for space programe...
I dont have such frnd those the missile center.So I like to request you plz add me & send me the necessary gitf.
My name Surojit
Code:w6khi3q

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Somebody plz help to to get ZERO GRAVITY FOOD for space programe...
I dont have such frnd those the missile center.So I like to request you plz add me & send me the necessary gitf.
My name Surojit
Code:w6khi3q
Items for mission control are giftable, collections needed for space launches are not giftable in IOS and Android. You have to visit buildings.
For neighbors (with the correct buildings) you should go to the windows trading thread.... there people can help

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I can see I was lucky - somehow without knowing it I collected enough to join my first launch - I want really trying for a space launch but now the bug has bitten I want to do more. I am findng however that collecting what you need is no easy task. I seem stuck looking to build up - Field Rations to complete launch prep - I have 3 treadmill, 4 space suits and 3 lab notebooks. It looks to me as if without Training Centre or Alien legacy or neighbours with Mission Control Centre Level 1 - my likelihood fo collecting the componets for the lunch are fairly remote. Except by purchasing random special buildings there seems no sure way to get a training centre myself. Anyone got any tips, beyond this guide, on how to increase the odds of a second launch.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I joined in a successful launch but forgot, as I had intended, to take a screenshot video of the launch. I had hoped to collect enough for a second spaceship launch but have been stuck for ages trying to complete another filed ration - have several of everything except Chocolate. I keep visiting neighbours level 1 space building/launcher and visiting cape canaveral. Baikinor etc but nothing. Would I be better off upgrading to level two LP and MC, or will I need the field ration for Promethius mission too?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
@gbswales not sure if you just omitted or not. But when visiting neighbors for launch items you should
prioritize planetariums and always visit them. If you have not done this before it will become apparent why
after visiting a few.
Thanks I will try that - I wasnt aware that there was anything to collect other than coins from planatariums

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Planetariums don't drop items needed for green launch ("zero gravity lunch" collection to get "field ration"). They're great for red launches, though : )

@gbswales you can to visit Training Center, MCC lvl1, green pad, or Cosmic Fuel Station to get "Chocolate". Or just skip green lanuches (apogee), because "field ration" is only needed for green launches, hence why no one cares about it.

Top Bottom