Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passenger Help

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03umcbgz
Username
Rdude75
I am currently lvl 61 with 8 hangers. I am only getting a few thousand passengers per week. How can I do better and maximize this? I'm looking to be in a good alliance and it seems everyone wants us to have a ton of passengers.

Last edited:
To have a good network of forum neighbors helps a lot. it's easier to get the exact items you need to upgrade your buildings, for example, or to have good neighbors to launch with
You should also build your signature, so that people around here know a bit more about your AC and the items you need (and to be more willing to accept you as a neighbor, also)
Take a look at some of the signatures and read this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ge-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/

In what the game itself is concerned, you will also find several interesting threads in the forum, and perhaps you will get good pieces of advice as replies, but i start with the simplest ones
- Don't rush to get higher level planes before you consolidate your town in terms of the resources it can generate
- There's no need to complete every single side mission: more often than not you'll be acquiring buildings, planes or facilities you really don't need at the moment. You can always complete them later (or never)
- Don't spend your visits on hangars, passenger buildings and the like: put the focus on those buildings that drop items needed to the space missions
- Launch frequently, but start by joining others' launches (start by reading the threads about launches is the guides' section). You can still gather a good amount of coins by being 5th, 6th or lower in a launch. Launches are really the key to get coins :)

OK! Will do! Do you know anyone that needs another member in an alliance? I need to find one before sunday :)
You have already posted in the righ5 place (alliances thread). Did you activate the “watch thread” option? Pay attention to any reply you might have, and also to your in-forum mail box.
Also, be patient. AC requires a LOT of patience, it’s a very long-term game

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
@Ryan Allen My advice is go for an Alliance with similar level players to yourself, that way there is a good chance you will be able to exchange building items to upgrade Control Tower, Terminal, Town Hall etc. If you go for an alliance where the players are all at Level 11 Control Tower/Terminal etc. they won't be able to gift you items for the level of building you need.

You can always change Alliance later for one that fits your longer-term needs better, whether that be doing a lot of alliance missions, high passenger numbers, help & support, or taking it easy.

Any good alliance will be pleased to have helped you progress and see you move on to something more suitable for your personal goals as they develop.

@TeresaLisboa advice about time, is about the best advice you will get though!

My take on this is that I don’t really see a strategy and that will make it difficult on you. There’s no right or wrong way to play but to say you don’t know what flight items you need as gifts (as is in your signature) means to me you don’t know where you’re wanting to fly. I understand the 100 item limit, if you have it, may influence that but being in an alliance shouldn’t drive your needs

Why is joining sn alliance so important to do by this week?

Top Bottom